Your Better Tomorrow / Scam Artists

These thieves got hold of my bank card number around the beginning of August, 2015 when I ordered a CD regarding smoking cessation. A week or so later I received more CDs regarding weight loss (?) that I don't need/want - charged me $84.97 on my bank card. After immediately cancelling my credit/debit card, I made a complaint on their website & was instructed by email to call their customer service dept. I called &, of course, got the run-around when I asked if they were going to reimburse me. The only way out of this is to cancel your credit/debit card. These thieves need to be stopped - maybe a class action law suite?

Re
Aug 19, 2015

Comments

• Dl
      Jan 19, 2016

i have had the same experience as everyone else with these people. i have called 3 times and emailed twice. yet last month got another bunch with another 84.97 deduction. they obviously don't care about the bbb, so now i'm going to my bank. good luck to everyone out there.

Jun 10, 2016

It wasn't Arkansas. It was Washington

Jun 18, 2016

Please help??

• Ju
      Oct 22, 2018
    Your Better Tomorrow - the auto ship of sublimal cds .
    Blaine
    Washington

I ordered a stop smoking cd for 1.99 and was sent a pack of CDs for 85.00 dollars I don't want this or any other shipments. this is very criminal it feels like we have been robbed, or at least conned.

• Te
      Oct 27, 2018
    Your Better Tomorrow - Unauthorized charges
    unknown
    yourbettertomorrow.com

These people advertised a "FREE" stop smoking CD. They got my card number and without notification, charged me $84+. Trying to contact them is impossible. I WANT MY MONEY RETURNED.

• Ro
      Nov 12, 2018
    Your Better Tomorrow - The add says speak to a live person...
    Bradenton
    Florida

When I call...doesn't matter what time, it is always the same recording. Never can speak to a live person.

Nov 19, 2018
    Your Better Tomorrow - unauthorized credit card charge!!!
    Arkansas

I agreed to $1.99 charge for the compact disc that I received. I look at my bank statement and they charged me $84.97!!! I want to make a formal complaint!!