Yodle, Inc. / Marketing Scam
Any businesses out there looking to increase their sales should STEER TOTALLY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY!. They make promises that they can't deliver. They cite 25-40% increase in phone traffic due to better positioning while a potential customer does a Google search looking for (in our case) air conditioning repair.
They took our money promising the website would be up and running in a week. A month later after they kept forcing my calls to voicemail, I threatened to charge back the credit card and I finally got their attention. I was told then they had a system error which prevented them from loading my website. Eventually they got it up and running but only AFTER the air conditioning season had ended.
Bottom line: I received 19 calls over the 3 month period and none of them resulted in us selling an air conditioning unit. Most calls were people who were looking for employment. There were some service calls resulting in less than $200.00 in revenue when I had to pay $2250.00 to be in this scammed program. They promise a speedy response to all issues in 72 hours. The reality is, if you threaten a chargeback on your credit card, then they will call you back in 72 hours. They also advertise a marketing specialist who is expert at online advertising and will continually improve the performance of your online marketing campaign. That individual NEVER called even once to tweak the program. In fact, I was shuttled off to other representatives when I called to complain.
Save your money... you are better off giving it to your kids or your ex-wife, because at least you know where it went. If enough people complain and report them to the appropriate agencies or if enough people post their discontent with their practices, they will have no other choice but to shut down.
More Yodle, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Outrank.com - Fraud & deseption 
- Yodle - Scam and Unauthorised Card Theft 
- Yodle.com - Yodle is a ripoff scam 
- Yodle.com - When you want to cancel, they will not refund your money 
- Yodle - Internet advertising SEO ripoff 
- Yodlereviews.com - Morgan rigsbee and page bauer should be put in jail for no ethics
- Yodle.com - Andrew called our office in Austin- or should i say harassed our office 
- Outrank.com - Billing practices 
- Yodle.com - Yodle is over priced for the services they offer 
- Yodle.com - You are better off going with a local consultant than with Yodel