Ymax Communications Corp / Mediate for me with the IRS
David Webb called saying that I should have received notice that the IRS was taking me to court in two days for tax evasion and would seize all my assets. He said he would mediate for me for $484 - which I should pay via Western Union to a overseas account. This was the first I heard about it so I asked him what my name was, he said he couldn't say the name, only my claim number of 33963. I said I would check with the IRS since this is the first I've heard.
It's tax season so I couldn't get through to the IRS. He called back the next day and I gave him a false name and asked him to confirm the name on his claim. He confirmed the fake name I gave. Then I asked him to confirm my claim number that he gave the day before and I changee the number. He confirmed the fake number.
He said his office number was [protected] (only an answering machine).
He called once from [protected] (lookup said it was a known scam area code)
He called once from [protected] (he suddenly was at a landline in Maryland)
More Ymax Communications Corp Complaints & Reviews
- Ymax Communications Corp - Illegal harassment 
- Ymax Communications Corporation - Fraud and rip off! 
- Ymax Communications Corp - Scam for money 
- Ymax / MagicJack - Scammed by MagicJack 
- Ymax Communications - Ymax 
- Ymax Communications - Scamming calls 
- Ymax Communications - Harassment calls fraudulent request for money 
- Ymax Communications Corp. Dc - IRS Impersonation/SCAM
- YMAX Communications Corp. - WA - irs impersonation
- Ymax Communication - Harassment and threats