Yellow Checker Cab of San Antonio / Some taxi drivers are very rude,some managers don't care about good customer service.

1 n/a, San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: (210)222-2222

I have had many problems from really rude and unprofessional taxi drivers from Yellow Cab Taxi
Company of San Antonio, Texas.
I had a taxi driver one time yell at me, another one
told me I was supposed to give him driving directions
and that I always got lost another one treated me like
I was a kid and scolded at me. I called him a "jerk" and he
told his managers and now they don't want to help me get
a cab. But lately I have contacted other taxi drivers who are more respectful and nicer. I don't recommend people to call that taxi company, call another taxi company instead.
From one to five, I give them a rating of ONE.
Very Poor Customer Service.

Qu

Comments

• Li
      22nd of Jul, 2012

i hailed a yellow cab from a particular wal-mart and had to call them several times before anyone came out...nobody wanted to come get me, i was sitting outside for more than an hour...with my food...and sunburn it was really hot that day and i'm of a certain ethnicity not that was the reason (i certainly hope not) i think they discriminated against me because of the area i live in... so now since i don't have a vehicle i could call other cab companies but i'm scared to, the guy that came and got me is usually the same guy that services that area if he was busy i understand it...but there were other cab drivers in the area...i was livid and angry...