Yatra.com / fraudulent transaction on www.yatra.com
This is to bring to your notice that while booking 4 tickets for 4 relatives for the indigo flight from calcutta to bombay on 1st Oct'2007 (Monday) we had encountered a problem as a result of which our transaction couldn't go through. Nevertheless we were charged an amount of Rs 14336/- , we received a call from yatra on saturday (29th sept) that the amount would be refunded immediately in a space of 3-5 working days. Its been 2 weeks since then and inspite of repeated phone calls to the yatra team the amount has not been refunded. On calling HDFC they said they couldn't do anything unless the yatra guys reverted back to them. Now HDFC expects me to pay the amount, i have been a HDFC credit card holder for the last 1.5 years and inspite of having a perfect record they are meting out this kind of callous treatment. Beware!
More Yatra.com Complaints & Reviews
- Yatra.com - tickets not booked, but yatra debited money and still not refunding the same 
- Yatra.com - online fraudulent booking 
- Yatra - fraud and cheating! 
- Yatra.com - confirmed tickets are invalid after paying in full 
- [Resolved] Yatra.com - non refund of cancelled air ticket 
- Yatra Online - money deducted from bank account.
- Yatra.com - regarding assured gift with package; sales and service department 
- [Resolved] Yatra Online - cheating of ticket booking
- [Resolved] Yatra Online - harassed by yatra online pvt ltd
- [Resolved] Yatra Online - air ticket spicejet from chennai to tuticorin-ref 141271181364