Yatra / harrasment caused by yatra.com
I might not booked the ticket with Yatra.com if I just search for complaints against them. I have very bad experience with them. I booked a ticket to India, via Heathrow London. Which requires a valid transit visa. I was never told at the time of Booking. Once paymetn is made they come to their level and asked me to have the Transit visa.
I strongly recommend not to go with Yatra.com even if the tickets are free. You will never know from where they pick your pocket.
DONT GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION LIKE CREDIT/DEBIT CARD NUMBER ETC
More Yatra Complaints & Reviews
- Yatra.com - tickets not booked, but yatra debited money and still not refunding the same 
- Yatra.com - online fraudulent booking 
- Yatra - fraud and cheating! 
- Yatra.com - confirmed tickets are invalid after paying in full 
- [Resolved] Yatra.com - non refund of cancelled air ticket 
- Yatra Online - refund not received
- Yatra.com - fraud
- Yatra Online - mauritius package
- [Resolved] Yatra Online - insensitive behaviour and lack of response
- [Resolved] Yatra.com - unethical behaviour