Xtralights Automotive Group — received wrong product
Reference Original Order [protected]
On November 27, 2017, I placed an on-line order and paid for Spyder LH13867 headlights with LED halos & CCFL lamps. Contrary to the packing slip that was attached, the box contained Spyder LH11135 lights with LED eyelashes instead. The latter are +/- $175 less than what I ordered.
I first called about this on Jan. 2, 2018. The person I spoke with promised to look into my complaint and call me back. I have yet to receive that call. I attempted numerous times to follow up thru their [protected] number but could not reach a soul. I also tried their online "Live Chat" numerous times and was successful only once. That chat stopped on their end the second I mentioned receiving the wrong product. I've also sent over 29 emails to their sales and/or customer service departments without resolution.
I was a regular customer but I'm tired of customer no-service.
More Xtralights Automotive Group Complaints & Reviews
- Xtralights.com - Xtralights: Its really good 
- Xtralights.com - Xtralights.com: Best Quality Auto Parts 
- Xtralights.com - Beyond lousy customer service... it's apparently non-existent
- Xtralights Automotive Group - spyder headlights, after four hours of installing the headlights the low beam would not work. 
- Xtralights.com - LED Headlights
- Xtralights.com - Rude!!
- Xtralights - The whole company sucks
- www.Xtralights.com - They didn't refund and the rep was nervous and impolite lady
- Xtralights - Stay away
- Xtralights.com - Buyer beware!