Wyndham vaccations / Time share

Time share,
Just who is dumb enough to be scammed by anyone selling time share? I was!
I am nearly 50 with an medical degree who got taken in by Wyndham Timeshare. I even had a second person in the holiday industry give me a second opinion but as normal I was lied to and cheated. The 3 weeks holiday I was offered turned out to be 2 days a year. Do not ever trust this company. If you look there are pages andpages of complaints against this company on the internet

A  31st of Jul, 2009 by
OMG, Tahiti Village in Vegas just ruined our credit . Yep, 12, 000.$ on each of our Bureau reports. We cancelled the contract within the alotted time and got SCREWED. We feel so stupid, but it was our wedding present to ourselves. We knew better, but why?
A  1st of Mar, 2010 by
I am trying to get everyone I have found all over organized in one place. Please check out my Facebook page "We put the CON in Consolidated" or contact me at con_solidatedscam@yahoo.com.
A  5th of Aug, 2010 by
My husband and I too bought into the Wyndham scam. We had planned a dream anniversary gift to ourselves with a trip to Ireland and France to do some geneology. We had some money save up and would have the rest by the time we were ready to go. When we attended the Wyndham presentation, we were reassured over and over and over again that we had enough points to do the trip including airfare. There is no way under the sun we would have purchased a timeshare without that assurrance. Well, we not only could not do the trip using our timeshare points, but have had to cancel a trip we have been waiting a lifetime to take, thanks to the lying, deceiving theives at Wyndham. Our savings have gone and we can no longer take our trip. When we contacted the corporate office, we were told that a contract is a contract and that we were obligated to pay up. even though they (Wyndham) did not keep their part of the contract. We have not been able to use any points at all for any purpose. They always came up with an excuse. We have stopped making payments; know that it will mess up our credit rating but that's ok. We're not planning on any major purchases in the near future. If anyone knows of a class action suite against Wyndham, we would sure like to know and join in. I think these people should be put out of business.