www.viaddress.com / ONLINE THIEVES

1 530 E Lexington Ave, Elkhart, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: +1 5747428203

One of my high value items is stuck with viaddress since 16 Nov. On 19th Nov, I was able to speak to someone who promised to look into the matter. But now even their voicemail box is full and they do not bother to answer the phone.

I have a rather expensive item stuck with them which was a thanks giving gift for my daughter. I hope that I can get it by her birthday on 9/Dec.

I live in Belgium and in no way related to viaddress or any of its competitors.

My suite ID is A918048
My last shipment has been delivered via FEDEX tracking Id [protected] (signed by someone named s. Wedge)

I have sent 1800 emails to viaddress and made atleast 300 phone calls about my package that they have since 19 Nov.
However, NO RESPONSE.

I guess they have already wound up and run away with the loot. Don't forget that there was huge inflow into viaddress due to the holiday season, esp thanksgiving.

I am now 100% sure that the people behind viaddress are professional thieves. They never steal your first or second package to gain your trust but the moment you ship an expensive one after that, it will be gone.

I am preparing to file a formal complaint against these scammer and prevent them from fooling other people like us.

IF YOU HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS AGAINST VIADDRESS.COM THAT CAN HELP ME SUBSTANTIATE MY/OUR COMPLAINT, PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING.

Send and email to me at againstviaddress (at) gmail (dot) com
with the following details.

Your details :
Name :
Address :
Phone:
email :

Shippng detais : (to contact you in case of refund/recovery)

Initial shipment carrier (from seller to viaddress) :
Initial shipment tracking number :
Item Value :

Status (where is the shipment now)
Did viaddress add it to your shipping manager:
Did viaddress ship it to you?
Shipping promised by viaddress shipping calculator:
Shipping charged by viaddress:

Your complaint description:

If possible, please send this on a word document.

Also, please post your negative reviews on as many sites as possible. (not only about viaddress but about any service that has cheated you)

Again, I am a victim of viaddress and not associated with any of its competitors. My deails are in the post below. Only that I have decide not to let these bugger go off so easlily.

Help me, help yourself and help other who might be thinking of joining viaddress.

Ga

Comments

• Ga
      Mar 09, 2011

After some escalations, I have received my package. Viaddress seems to have taken some corrective actions and services have been restored to normal.

• Ga
      Mar 09, 2011

After some escalations, I have received my package. Viaddress has made some sincere efforts to improve things and the services seem to have returned to normal.