www.trimballexp200.com / They don't know if the capules is dyed

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I called for a list of ingredients, including the capsule, because I am highly allergic to yellow #5 which is used in many capsules. The operator was difficult to stop the sales pitch until I said I would not purchase anything without knowing the ingredients. This is too new to have received any feedback for purchase so I'm waiting for more information.

Comments

• Di
      3rd of Aug, 2009

I order this product and was unhappy as I noticed no difference in my hunger. I was charged twice for the product and when I called I had quite a difficult time trying to explain the problem. All I was hearing was a "sales pitch". I finally received credit for the double charge.

I since returned the unused product for a refund as was advertised. I called to find out if they had received my return. They told me credit has been issued on the 23rd of the month. Strange because I returned the items on the 22nd and the credit does not show up on my credit card.

I will have to file a dispute with my credit card company. I am just warning all that you may have a hard time with this company. All I get is a sales pitch (even when attempting to return the product). Very difficult to deal with.

I would warn all to be careful.