www.toptradelines.com / I didn't get the report

5 1000 Ponce de Leon Blvd. Suite #103, Coral Gables, FL, United States Review updated:

5 weeks ago I asked to provide the credit report. I spoke with the rep from www.toptradelines.com. He sounded professional and promised to make the report within couple of days, but it was ###. They simply ignored me and haven’t provided the report. I already tried to reach them, but nothing. All my attempts failed. I wonder if there are people, who faced the same problem? I really need help or any useful advice. Please, post your comments and ideas. Thanks.

Ca
May 18, 2015

Comments

6th of Jun, 2015

they are scammers be aware ! Lorena Ortiz is dishonest and Marcio Garcia Andrade is a scam artist . Report them to your local Attorney general office

• Ke
      16th of Feb, 2019

I was a person totally unaware of the credit and finance terminologies and procedures. All I knew was that my credit score was not very appreciative. This also revealed upon me when I needed the funding and was inhibited to qualify due to these poor credit scores. On my colleagues' suggestion, I signed up with the Top Tradelines. They educated me about the tradelines and how effective they would be in giving me a good credit score. Besides, when my deal with them was over, they monitored my tradelines and suggested me if any corrective action was needed. With their help and efforts my score went up by 110 points. Great service and best supportive staff. Highly Recommended.

• Ge
      16th of Feb, 2019

When I signed up with Top Tradelines, I was afraid as to what kind of service they will be providing. The fear of theft and cheating haunted me continuously. But I liked how effectively they began the credit repair process. They first analyzed my current credit position, the practice that I liked the most at TTL. Based on this analysis, they then recommended me the best of the tradelines I could go for to repair my credit. When I acted upon their valuable advice, my credit was incredibly improved by 95 points.

• Wy
      17th of Feb, 2019

I'm an attorney and, therefore, I'm hard-wired to be skeptical. I had an issue that was not my fault brought down my credit score from "excellent" to "good". I called a couple of other "top rated" credit repair companies, but they just had a salesperson read off a script to try to sell me on their package. When I contacted TopTradeLines (Steve) returned my call, spent a few minutes listening to my problem, gave me some quick self-help advice that I readily implemented and they added the tradelines that eliminated all the signs of the poor credit. I stood up again with the finest credit position all over again. Within a few days my credit score was back up to "excellent". Top TradeLines and Steve are the BEST! In an industry cluttered and blemished by salespeople, TOPT is the only real choice. Thanks Steve!

17th of Feb, 2019

I wanted to improve my credit score so I could qualify for better interest rates. My credit score was generally around 650 across all of the bureaus. I wasn't sure how to do it so I got online and starting looking for information.

It didn't take long before I found toptradelines.com. I didn't really know how tradelines worked, so I was a little skeptical at first. But I took a leap of faith and purchased the Bronze package. In less than a month, I saw a big jump in my credit score. Experian went to 710. TransUnion went up to 718. And Equifax 723!

After that, toptradelines.com helped me get 3 credit cards through one of their other companies. In total, I got $9000 in credit, plus I finally qualified for low interest rates.

As someone who really didn't know much about credit and tradelines, toptradelines.com made the whole process super simple and easy to get through. My agent explained everything to me so that it all made sense. I'm very happy with the results. In fact, I'm planning to buy more tradelines and boost me credit score even higher.

17th of Feb, 2019

6 months ago, I faced the worst credit situation. My credit scores dropped drastically and I lost my credit reputation. I was not qualifying for the loans I needed the most, at the earliest possible. Top Tradelines hit me out of nowhere, when I was watching video on YouTube.I did not believe what was advertised, but still thought to visit their website. And that was the turning point for my credit. I applied to them and they started the procedure immediately. Their efforts continued until I got approved for the loan I have been looking for since long.

• Ni
      17th of Feb, 2019

I emailed TopTradelines yesterday inquiring about their services. I explained my situation and they responded so fast.They asked to see my credit report, and after reviewing it they got back to me explaining that I honestly did not have major issues. They went in depth on how I could address some of the things that were weighing me down myself without the need to hire their services. They explained in so detailed and shared some links for further review.

WOW!!! I have been on the phone all week with different credit repair companies and all they have done was try to talk me into buying long term services for THOUSANDS of dollars--and not once did any of them ask to see me credit report, they were essentially selling me a one size fits all program. I am so glad I kept looking, because I was so close to going with one of these companies out of desperation and pulling money out of my 401K to pay them!

Scott, thank you for your time and honesty. I respect your insight and giving me the tools to move forward. I have a friend who runs an extremely successful real state business and I will share your information with her so she can share with her clients.

18th of Feb, 2019

As soon as I called and spoke with Raza about my credit situation, he immediately went into action and I could tell from the way he spoke to me that he knows exactly what he is doing. He assured me that this is all he does and I feel like I can trust him without any hesitation.
    I would like to highly recommend him for other people who are trying to repair their credit and even those who are struggling a little bit financially.
    I highly recommend him because I believe he truly cares about people's individual situations and helping them to get into a better place financially.
    Not only this but I texted him on this holiday weekend and he promptly responded back to my text in answer to my question. He is amazingly responsive for a business owner. He is very much client-centered and client oriented in his approach.
    It is truly a win-win situation to use his services because his attentiveness earns the devotion of his clients, and thereby he proves himself worthy of our devotion, our respect and our thanks for what he does for us.
    I will highly recommend Top TradeLines and Raza.

• Tr
      18th of Feb, 2019

This was my first time needing such a service- I am angry I didn't contact you sooner!!These guys were quick to get me help, took my case seriously, and maintained a great line of communication with me.

They boosted my score by 40% in less than just 4 weeks.The fee to pay them was tiny compared to how much they saved me on my bad credit. I am very satisfied on your professionalism, comm skills, eagerness to take my matter seriously, guidance, and overall follow through.

• Rh
      18th of Feb, 2019

I have prided myself on knowing a little about credit repair and have fixed my own credit in the past. I have used the "dispute over and over again near the holidays" method.

Fast forward 10 years, I have income but can't even qualify for a 250 dollar credit card. I tried everything to fix my credit...seems like the banks or cred company's are more aggressive.

I was hesitant to pay hundreds to fix my credit, but it has been totally worth it. I am in the middle of the program but I am so happy that I got reports from Equifax and Experian that my judgement has been deleted, along with 3 derogatory items.

I don't have my final credit score yet, but know for sure it went up - those superficial credit monitoring sites showed 80 something point jump.

Whatever, the case, knowing that I don't have to be handcuffed by my credit due to past mistakes is a freedom that I never though I would ever enjoy again.

TopTradelines and Deletion Expert you guys rock.

• Da
      19th of Feb, 2019

This company is amazing. I was seriously skeptical at first being referred here for help. 4-5 months later the results spoke for themselves. My credit score was higher across all three bureaus. ( I was seriously in doubt) I did not think I would ever see my credit score rise out the 500's. At the end of the process, I reached my goal = home loan approved. Credit score in the high 600's. I thank Frank, Raza. And everyone that interacted with me through the process.
    It's in your best interest to give this company a chance at repairing your credit. I am truly a satisfied customer and would recommend them.

• Ca
      19th of Feb, 2019

When dealing with anyone particularly in such sensitive financial matters, I am always looking for a staff who is concerned about the clients. And that's what I found and loved about Top Tradelines. They have a very well-educated staff who absolutely knows how to satisfy the client while doing their job accurately. They were patient and answered my every single question happily. They guided me everything about the tradelines and why I needed them. I would recommend everyone with poor credit position to hire Top Tradelines. They will repair your credit so effortlessly yet perfectly.

20th of Feb, 2019

So Misty from TopTradelines has been my constant support through out. I bought a gold package of seasoned authorised user tradelines from TopTradelines.com. And this has been the wisest decision so far. Had a quick boost in my credit scores.

• Mi
      21st of Feb, 2019

Guys, it actually works. I always thought websites like these are nothing but huge scams but Noo! This is for real. I tried it myself and it gave an immediate boost to my credit scores.

• Li
      22nd of Feb, 2019

I’d give 5 stars to appreciate the excellent services that TopTradelines provide. I increased all my credit scores above 700 with their help that also helped me gain an attractive credit position. I wish I could give them 7 stars.

• Ha
      24th of Feb, 2019

I was struggling very hard to maintain my credit points at a good rates but they would never increase.They would go down but never increase no matter what I did.I could never afford high ad reasonable interest rates because of my low and decreased credit but after much struggle and research I came across top trade lines over the internet.They promised a good increase in credit but I did not believe it because I tried everything but all went in vain.But I still bought the silver package from the site to give a last try and finally it worked my score got increased by a good deal of points .I was overjoyed.My struggle paid off.And now I recommend it to all.

• Ju
      25th of Feb, 2019

I considered myself very unfortunate because of my low credit score. I would never exceed more than 700 whereas I wanted it to reach 750 at least, low and a constant score made me cost double my expenses and a good fortune. I was paranoid if I would ever be able to make good credit score. Until one day my boss told me about Top trade lines. He told me how they help increasing your credit score in no time with the help of adding Trade Lines. This gave me a ray of hope and I started my research. I called the support department and took all the information I needed. They were beyond amazing. I bought a gold package of season authorized use tradelines from toptradelines.com and unbelievably my score increased by 95 points in 4 weeks. I can’t believe how good they are. I recommend it to all.

• Ad
      26th of Feb, 2019

I longed for a house so long that at a point it nearly seemed impossible. My credit score never reached the demanded point. It was not enough to get me the house I wanted. However, my good friend advised me to get the gold authorized package from top trade lines. He told me it did wonders and that they will help me increase my score. I took his advice and contacted them. They explained everything to me after which I bought the gold package. It increased my score to 700+ on all Credit Bureaus and now I am going to buy the house I longed for. They are truly the best and trustworthy.

• Em
      26th of Feb, 2019

I was having trouble maintaining my credit score which was going down day by day. In result to which I had no savings and I had to pay higher interests. Until one day when I found about Top trade lines through the internet. I went to the website and bought the gold authorized package. It did wonders for me. It increased my credit score to remarkable limit in absolutely no time. I highly recommend this company.

• Al
      26th of Feb, 2019

I was trying to save some money to rent an apartment but unfortunately my credit score was going down at total loss. It cost me more than a fortune but my advisor told me to try toptradelines.com without further delay I contacted the company and bought the silver authorized package. With their help I was able to increase my score and able to afford my dream apartment. I shall recommend it to everyone.