www.tigerdirect.ca / seller provided fake tracking number

ON, L4B 1E5, 55 East Beaver Creek Rd. Unit G, Richmond Hill, GA, Canada Review updated:

I bought laptop and tablet from the company www.tigerdirect.ca. Total rip off. The seller provided fake tracking number, which showed that my order was delivered. I tried to contact the seller, but this jerk ignored me. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Sy
Dec 18, 2014

Comments

• Sk
      18th of Dec, 2014

I was about to purchase Online a LENOVO TABLE QUADCORE 8"but change my mind after having a bad experience with CHINABUYE.COM and decided to go to an store Located in Vaughan, about westong rd/North of hyw 7 where the home depot is located...FOUND THAT: they had only the display one and a Bad customer experience...Purchase a Mouse model # mp2650blu and the Tag for $13.95 at the cashier the Item it was $16.95 had an argument with the Cashier and The Manager a Chineese Guy was no difference with a Bad actitude finally they had to give me the discount and FOR SURE WILL NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM TIGERDIRECT IN ANY WAY.