www.spartoo.co.ukAgents ignored me and no info about my order

I bought sandals and sneakers from the company www.spartoo.co.uk. The services are horrible, so stay away from them. I placed the order and paid for it, but the seller didn’t provide any confirmation info. I tried to reach these dishonest people, but they didn’t reply and I really have no idea what happened with my order. After couple of weeks I again tried to reach them, but the situation was the same. WTF? I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

La
Dec 22, 2014

Comments

•   Dec 23, 2014

Hello,
    I am very sorry to hear about your experience, but also completely shocked! I wonder if you were contacting Spartoo's customer service directly, or were you in fact trying to contact the customer service of one of our partners? Our Customer Service, one of Spartoo's strengths, is open Monday through Friday from 8 - 5, and can be reached directly at [protected], or by emailing [protected]@spartoo.co.uk. All emails are replied to within a day, and we have 3 representatives ready to take your calls at any time during the day. We also have a "chat" feature on our site if you prefer, which also links you directly with our customer service department.

However, if your product was not a Spartoo product but in fact a partner product, you will have to take your complaint up directly with that partner. Spartoo has been a reliable company with excellent customer service for several years now. We do work with outside partners for our Marketplace, and each partner has their own policies regarding delivery, returns and customer service.

I can only apologise for your inconvenience. I would like to invite you to contact us directly as soon as possible so that we may compensate you for your inconvenience with a discount voucher (valid only on Spartoo items), and thus make it possible for you to give us another chance. Our customers' opinions are very imporant to us.

I do sincerely apologise for any inconvenience cause, and I look forward to hearing from you very soon!

Kind regards,