www.moxx.fr / They haven't helped me and ignored all my emails

1 11 boulevard de la RĂ©sistance, Argenteuil, France Review updated:

I used the services of www.moxx.fr, when I travelled to France. I paid money for the pocket Wi-Fi. At the beginning, everything worked and the Internet was great, but one day after the signal was lost. I couldn’t call to the company, so I left them messages and sent emails, but these scammers haven’t provided any help at all.
I was upset with such attitude and wanted to warn other people no to use pocket Wi-Fi of this company.

Ha
May 21, 2015

Comments

• Gd
      26th of May, 2015

Hi dude,
    I am very surprised with your adventure here.
    As a Canadian traveling to France every year i already used several pocket wifi from the crap TEP to the impossible to connect La French Mobile and since my last trip in December I discover www.moxx.fr and i already use it again:
    The guys answered even on weekend (under 10mn on whatsapp !) when i lost the return envelop and helped me during a long weekend (France have a lot of public holidays with most administration closed).
    I recommended them to my fellow friends from Calgary University and they got very good service last month with a free delivery a sunday ! (so rare in France)
    Cheers from Cannes Film Festival

• En
      27th of May, 2015

Hello,

We are very surprised of your message because the priority of our team is to respond quickly enough.
    Could you give us your order number, we will check what was the problem ?
    And we will back to you as soon as we know what happened.

Enzo