www.luckydollstore.com / Wrong sizes and seller was unhelpful

1 1832 Oroquieta St. Sta. CruzManila, Philippines Review updated:

I ordered 2 swimsuits from the company www.luckydollstore.com. I was disappointed in the services, because the seller delivered wrong sizes of the swimwear. I contacted him and explained the situation, but the owner refused to help me. I told him that it was his mistake, but he didn’t care and hung up. The worst services and attitude. I simply wasted time and money. So be careful, if you buy from the website.

Ge
May 21, 2015

Comments

• Th
      30th of Mar, 2017

My fiance and I buy from this shop all the time and when lingerie did not fit me one time, they allowed returns and replacement. They answered my call even after office hours and even let us shop and extended opening time of shop for us when we needed the item badly. They were very patient with answering tons of my inquiries the last time I inquired, even if I didn't buy. They are very welcoming that's why I always choose to buy from them. From my experience, they always deal with complaints and are very cool people to talk to. I suggest to contact them directly instead of ranting online.