www.hostmonsta.com / fraud company

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

I bought a domain + hosting from hostmonsta.com and after 1 week no answer from these guys. This is totally a scam. No answer to my emails or phone. The phone is a VOIP number. No one answers. This company is not legit.
Fraud hostmonsta.com
this company hostmonsta.com scammed me
hostmonsta.com scam people

Ke
Jul 23, 2014

Comments

• Ra
      Feb 20, 2015

HostMonsta is totally a scam. Please DO NOT BUY OR HOST any domain with them. They have setup there website to scam people. check the internet for more complains from people.

www.hostmonsta.com
    [protected]@hostmonsta.com

I bought a domain and hosting from hostmonsta.com and after 4 days no answer from these guys. This is totally a scam. No answer to my emails or phone.

Do not fall for this people as i did.

Raves

• Gr
      Aug 12, 2015

hostmonsta.com is a total scam

Perfect Money® payment complete
    Batch # 97839402
    Paid from accont: U6168599 (italo baba)
    Paid to account: U8025616 (HostMonsta)
    Amount: 35.75 USD
    Memo: HostMonsta - Invoice 44962 ref. # 44962
    The payment was successful.

Your batch number for confirmation is 97839402

Thank you for using Perfect Money.

• Ro
      Sep 11, 2015

Seems fake or outdated review as I haven't faced any issue till date (using for the last 6 months).

• Ri
      Jun 10, 2019

@roger55 roger55, he is working there thats why he is posting this. He is one of the scammer.

• Od
      Oct 13, 2015

I am shocked by level of fraud these guys are running and getting away with it .. I paid for an account and upon refusal to enable it, the support guy via chat said I need to upgrade to bulletproof hosting . and when i clearly stated i want to host bank scam on it, he said no problem ... RUN people ... RUN !!! .

Please find attached, my screenshot ..

• Ka
      Dec 19, 2016

I agree with the above complaint, i bought a hosting with hostmonsta.com and just after i paid the invoice they disappeared and didnt answer any tickets, when i see this page i shocked because this was the first time somebody take my money easily...

I don't recommend to anybody to buy from them they are thief

• Am
      Jan 27, 2019

Damn! i just fell for this scammers, I wish I came here initially ... just lost 25$ to them

• Ri
      Jun 10, 2019

Fraud Fraud Fraud. Worst Website EVER!!! Scammed $60. Bunch of scammers. I am reporting to Google and going to create a thread in Wjunction. It will be the first search result and no one will buy from them anymore.