www.hireart.com / They asked to watch and fill some crap, but after that refused me
I searched for the job through the company www.hireart.com. I spoke with the guy from the website, so he told me that I needed to fill in some questionnaire and watch several videos. After that they would look at my answers and provide the reply. I waited 3 days and no contacted me, so I wrote an email to the customer services. To my surprise they replied me “no” and no one explained me why. Strange company.
More www.hireart.com Complaints & Reviews
- hireart.com - Fake ads for job seekers 
- HireArt - Terrible Experience - wastes jobseekers valuable time
- www.hireart.com - Waste of money. All ads and offers were fakes
- www.hireart.com - The interview was long and difficult, but I still have no idea of they hired me or not
- HireArt - took my money and provided no service instead