www.dubizzle.com / they started to take money from my card without notice

United States Review updated:

I signed up for the website www.dubizzle.com. I wanted to sell my car through the website, but after the registration, I received the email from the moderators. They advised me to verify my card, and after that all problems started. They needed this verification, because they wanted to get more money from me. It was real nightmare for me and I still haven’t stopped them. I hope someone will help me.

Ew
Jul 7, 2015

Comments

• Ka
      31st of Oct, 2018
    Dubizzle Middle East - Ad removed
    Abu Dhabi
    elitecaptains.ae

After placing my ad they removed it so I need my money back for 210 AED

• Am
      5th of Nov, 2018
    Dubizzle Middle East - Complain By My Account Not Login I change 6 Email Edress & 6 Sim
    ajman
    Sadeenaac.com

Dear sir /madam I use my dubizzl account regularly I Smit jobs ads any Air Conditioner sale ads last today morning I use it but this time my account is not working not sign in there is something problem I don't no about it plz if possible to reactivate my account my account detail is User name...

• Ha
      11th of Nov, 2018
    Dubizzle Middle East - fake buyers

i have sent an email to [protected]@dubizzle.com and [protected]@dubizzle.com
    full details mentioned in the email...

• Sh
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Dubizzle - Room for rent ads upgrade
    DUBAI
    United Kingdom

Yesterday night I tried to upgrade my ads,
    But it did not work there were some error,
    But money was deducted from the Account,
    And when I tried to contact to dubizzle help line number is off or may be it's not working,
    This clearly shows that your services become very dangerous for the customers.

• Nu
      13th of Nov, 2018
    Dubizzle - Flat ads
    United Arab Emirates

I make an advertisement for our bed space after few days they deleted the ads why is it like that ? we paid for this ads and only found out that it was deleted I want to know what's the reason behind.? we used to put our ads and we paid so much for this and only we find that our ads is remove . pls need the answer asap behind this matter.