09:00 AM - 4:00 PM

[Resolved] www.courtlinked.com / They didn't response to our phone calls

Cs May 14, 2015 Review updated:

We recently contacted the company www.courtlinked.com. We handed the small claim several weeks ago, but the rep called us back and told that we needed to provide some additional papers. We found all of them and it cost rather large sum. But we provided all required info, but after that these jerks haven’t provided any reply. When we called them, it was busy all the time. Please, help us to find them.

• Resolution statement

www.courtlinked.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

• RobertEsqLabour's Response, Mar 30, 2018

As an attorney (attorney of the year 2008); courtlinked is a legitimate firm. For the price they charge and the expertise with attorney guidenence A+++ all around for Small Claims Services.

Robert MacArthur, esq

Comments

• Co
      14th of May, 2015

Sound like a competitor to us. The only reason we are getting this fraudulent and FAKE reviews is because we charge $74.95 to handle your case. Therefore, these competitors are posting fake review online. Courtlinked.com never asks for any materials during the filing and serving of the case. We work during pacific hours and always return missed call and promptly answer each call during business hours. This complaint posted is done negligently because we are a reputable firm and our prices are very affordable . We also have LIVE CHAT support to assist individuals. Call us Today 800-327-1031 - [protected]@courtlinked.com and test this fake review.

• Ro
      14th of May, 2015

I disagree with the comments made above! I had nothing but a great experience with this company. My phone call were always answered and I received responses to every email submitted within 5-10 minutes. I did my diligence and decided to Courtlinked.com due to the vast information, knowledge provided on the website, their nationwide experience, and honestly the price (unmatched). I called couple other firms and they were charging over $200; I only paid $75 dollars plus my $30 court fees which was applied later and a $15 serving that I choose to do with them. My case was filed/served (Case 15SC03849).

It is a shame that this type of behavior is not filtered properly! However, Courtlinked must be doing something RIGHT for them to act this way!!
    5/5 Stars from me! Courtlinked.com keep doing what you are doing!

Richard Dolan,
    Capital Auto Services, Inc

• Co

HI Richard,

Thank you so much for the kind words! Yes, this review is entirely fake. Just a PISSED OFF COMPETITOR because of our LOW PRICES. They call us everyday testing our knowledge. We have developed this service to assist consumers and businesses owners nationwide to recover damages as a result of dishonest individuals/businesses.

If this review was real, this user will contact Los Angeles BBB, Los Angeles Consumer Affairs, file a credit card chargeback, or even contact the Attorney General in Los Angeles (Kamala D. Harris - (800) 952-5225). But no, this user used this website to file a negligent complaint knowing for a fact that Complaintsboard.com does not require email verification, nor do they conduct any filtration, require a real first name/last name, address, or a good phone number .

We take these matters very seriously as should any reputable business. This is going to backfire on this competitor because now we are going to provide a better services and lower our prices even more!

In the interim, we will be working with Complaintsboards.com to obtain a device IP of this user (subpoena will be filed if needed).

800-327-1031
    [protected]@courtlinked.com (24/7 support)

• Km
      15th of May, 2015

Thank you for the nice remarks.

We created Courtlinked.com to help consumers and businesses nationwide recover damages against dishonest individuals and businesses nationwide. We did not create this service to defraud individuals on top of what they have endured.

This review is negligently posted. It seems like a pissed of competitor. We get calls from them weekly testing our knowledge base and asking us why our prices are so low!

If this review was real, this user will also contact Los Angeles BBB, Los Angeles Consumer Affairs, file a chargeback with their credit card company, or even contact Los Angeles Attorney General (Kamala D. Harris). This individual decided to use this forum knowing that no major filtration is involved (no real name/address/phone/etc).

As a result of this, we are going to conduct even better service and lower our prices for our consumer even more! In the interim, our attorneys will obtain the subpoenas needed to track this users IP device.

We take these matters very seriously as should any reputable business organization. We apologize on behalf of this user and promise our clients the utmost diligence and care towards their orders followed by an iron clad refund policy.

Sincerely
    800-327-1031
    [protected]@courtlinked.com (24/7)

• Sh
      17th of Oct, 2015

Well, so far Courtlinked.com has done absolutely nothing for me. Nothing, except charge me money. I had to withdraw from it because they did nothing in 6 months time and now I'm requesting a refund and have not received anything yet. They stated it was on it's way and that was over a week ago.

• St
      18th of Oct, 2015

I will definitely refer them to all my colleges. I received excellent services as promised on a case with a defendant avoiding service.

Great work.

• Wi
      18th of Oct, 2015

5/5 Stars here - Our company based in El Paso uses the online site of Courtlinked.com to recover unpaid invoice and expenses. So far the services has been great, saving us a lot of time. Also, their quick email responses and vast knowledge of the procedure makes us comfortable submitting our cases. So far so good!

William J.
    Hunts Construction Co
    (915) 533-1134

2nd of Nov, 2015

Courtlinked.com - I also received great service from them - very responsive. Initially I was skeptical with the price since other firms charge over $200, but with an BBB membership, I decided to use them. Best decision ever! I was suing a corporate entity which I could not properly name; Robbie did amazing work and found the correct agents/entity and kept my case within my district. Will use again!

9th of Mar, 2016

I really wanted to use this company, but I asked a few questions through their "24/7 email support" contact form and got no replies even though the form says they will answer within 1 business day.This made me hesitate to order because their hours for phone service and live chat are only from 8:30 am to 2:00 pm and I am usually unavailable during those hours. Nevertheless, I went out of my way to try their live chat at 1:00 pm and got sent to the same email contact form that I used to try to contact them before. I am disappointed because it seems like a really bad idea to spend money with a company that ignores my questions. I wonder if they consider you a time-waster if you haven't spent any money yet.

• Ro
      20th of Aug, 2018
    CourtLinked - I don’t know about this site- seems negative reviews unfiltered
    Cary
    Illinois
    Courtlinked.com

I did my diligence and it seems that this site is completely off. I received a great service, great communication (better than my retained attorney). As a business owner collecting unpaid debt, courtlinked is the way to go. The comments here seem relantless and false.

• Ea
      7th of Nov, 2018

I don't believe anything posted on Complaintsboard.com!!!