09:00 AM - 4:00 PM

[Resolved] www.courtlinked.com / The rep spoke too much and did a little

Pr May 29, 2015 Review updated:

I contacted the company www.courtlinked.com. I asked the rep to help me with the claim, and the rep started to tell me some completely useless things. I started to interrupt him, because I wasted time and money. But this guy didn’t listen to me. He hasn’t heard what I have said to him. It was so rude and unprofessional, so I told him that I didn’t need such services and hung up. It was inappropriate not to listen to me.

• Resolution statement

www.courtlinked.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Comments

• Co
      29th of May, 2015

Another fake review posted by the same user - this competitor (Southern california firm) has now posted 3 - 4 false reviews on courtlinked.com within a duration of 2 - 3 weeks.

Courtlinked.com is an a company with the bbb - los angeles. Why don't you file a complaint with the bbb so we can get your real information.

• Fa
      27th of Apr, 2017

We are getting a lot of calls from customer claiming that they are noticing these reviews. We can assure them that these are FAKE REVIEWS UNFILTERED BY COMPLAINTSBOARD.COM and posted by our competitors.

This site does not do any actual venting of reviews published, they do not remove posts once proven to be fake, and certainly do not provide the publisher's information. Anyone can place a fake review on this site with any real credentials.

If you have a complaint, please call us and we will go the extra route to remedy the issue. You can also visit BBB.org.