www.car-registration.org / This website isn't real and there are problems with refund

I wanted to renew my car’s registration and my state website redirected me to www.car-registration.org. I didn’t know that it was scam and filled the form and was charged for $29.99 plus $3.99 additional fee. After couple of days I only understood that it was fake website and they wouldn’t renew my registration. I have contacted the customer services of this company and got the response that refund could take 5 days. 14 days passed and I didn’t get money back.

Re
Mar 3, 2016

More www.car-registration.org Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Er
      16th of Sep, 2016

Our Service.
    The product offered through our site is the Car Registration Easy Guide™, a state and service-specific guide designed to save you time by better preparing you for DMV related activities. Our team of experts has spent 1000's of hours researching DMV services in order to provide simple to follow instructions for DMV related services. Where possible we provide and pre-fill your specific DMV forms and offer links and instructions for services that can be performed online or require a visit to the DMV. Also included as part of our service is free 60 days of NSD roadside assistance, plus many more benefits.
    We are not affiliated with the DMV and cannot process changes to your driver license or registration, we provide a service that is designed to save you time by better preparing you for all your DMV activities.
    We are committed to customer satisfaction and offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
    Sincerely,
    Customer Support Team
    1-866-890-0226

• To
      5th of Sep, 2018

I would like a refund. I have no need for this service and thought that it would help me get my car registered.

• Er
      6th of Sep, 2018

Good morning! My name is Erick from the Customer Support Team, please contact us via email at info@car-registration.org or via phone 844-335-6269 in order to help you.
    Sincerely,
    Erick C.

• Te
      15th of Sep, 2018

I wanted to renew my car’s registration and my state website redirected me to www.car-registration.org. I didn’t know that it was scam and filled the form and was charged for 19.99 plus $3.99 additional fee. After couple of days I only understood that it was fake website. I would like a refund. I have no need for this service and thought I was actually registering my car. Please send me a reply to the below email address.

tmvickerss@triad.rr.com
    Teresa Vickers

• Gg
      12th of Oct, 2018

Somehow when connected to the Mass DMV on-line registration site I must have ended up at Car Registration On-Line without knowing it. When processing my credit card payment it seemed that it was not submitted and the icon spun and spun. I got discouraged and disconnected and picked up the phone to call the Registry directly. Now I have been charged by On-Line and the Commonwealth of Mass.

I called On-Line and was connected to a female who could only respond following a pre-written script. You get a refund but the keep what they call a third party processing fee of $3.99. I have called the Mass Attorney General's Office and also the Registry to complain. Also I am calling Citibank to dispute the charge and inform them that I am withholding $3.99 from my monthly payment under the Magnuson Moss Warranty Improvement Act. If On-Line does not satisfy my complaint within 90 days, the charge is automatically dropped, and On-Line is back charged by Citibank.

Everyone beware of this organizations shady business practices.

Gary Young, Ph.D

• Ro
      13th of Oct, 2018

This website is a scam designed to take your money. I understood that it was only designed to help me understand the process of renewing my registration. HOWEVER, the website specifically said " be assured that this is a one time fee of $3.99 and you will not be charged any further fees" Turns out that they DO then try to continue to charge your credit card. Be advised, DO NOT use this site. IT IS A SCAM!!!