CarRegistration.org Logo

CarRegistration.org

Having problems with CarRegistration.org?

68 Harrison Ave., 5th & 6th Floor
Sat7:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sun7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Complaints & Reviews

vehicle registration fraud

I was redirected to this ap for my car registration and processed payment and have a receipt that I snipped from the transaction.

Since February 2, 2020 I have been waiting for my registration and went to investigate why my registration had not been processed, the DMV website showed it as outstanding. So then I went to the texascarregistration.org website to a giant disclaimer that said "this website isn't affiliated with any government agencies. Then the fraud notices starting appearing on line. I have been frauded, mislead, lied to and stolen from.

vehicle registration fraud

this site is attached to the dmvflorida.gov somehow and it is a scam.

I wanted to renew my car's registration and my state website redirected me to www.car-registration.org. I...

routed to a site masquerading as a legitimate state-specific vehicle registration site

I too was charged $23.95 for unwanted services without ever reaching a screen where I could actually renew my...

did not want this

Oplates web site redirected me to Car Registration. .org.. I did not know this and I bought their lame...

website

This website disguises itself as the state registration site to deceive people into giving credit card...

online car registration

I thought this was were I was suppose to go for a new registration and pay for vehicle taxes..I was first charged $3.99 (in which I paid by debit card) and then I realized I've never had to pay anything upfront before.
I then closed my browser and searched for the correct website for NC Vehicle Registration and found what I needed the first time. I just thought I got scammed once for that small fee and didn't worry about it, until an unauthorized charge was made by carregistration.org (from Florida)a week later for the amount of $19.99.
I've contacted my bank and notified them about this obvious scam. This site is misleading and taking people's money like it's owed to them. Please stop them from taking any more money from innocent tax paying citizens.

• Vr
    Vrede Dec 13, 2018

CarRegistration.org offers a Drivers License Guide™, which is a state and service-specific eBook that provides all the important information regarding your state DMV. Within the guide you’ll find the pre-filled specific DMV forms, links and instructions for services that can be performed online, via mail, via phone and/or in person at the DMV. And it also includes benefits from our affiliates, like 60 days of road assistance.

CarRegistration.org is not affiliated with the DMV and cannot process changes to your driver license or car registration. We’re committed to customer satisfaction and offer 100% Money-Back Guarantee; so if you have any questions you can also call us at 844-335-6269.

scamming car registration renewal website

This website is where you are automatically taken when trying to renewal your state registration. It appears as if this is the website and process you must take when renewing but it is very deceiving in that they charge you for some type of road guide you do not need and never intended to purchase. Whe. Calling their customer service number to explain myself for a refund, they keep the $3.99 processing fee so basically rob you of an otherwise delicious Starbucks beverage. If you are on the correct state registration renewal site, there should be no additional charges so be careful when searching and beware of this website that takes your money!

• Vr
    Vrede Dec 13, 2018

CarRegistration.org offers a Drivers License Guide™, which is an optional tool that helps our clients better navigate the DMV and its procedures. You’ll find requirements, forms, links and instructions on how to proceed online, via mail, via phone and/or in person. And it also includes benefits from our affiliates, like a $25 gas rebate.

We’re not affiliated with the DMV, this means that we only provide assistance and cannot process the procedures on the customer’s behalf. We’re committed to customer satisfaction and offer 100% Money-Back Guarantee; so if you have any questions you can also call us at 844-335-6269.

fee charged for car registration

I was attempting to locate the DMV in California and carregistration.org is cunningly positioning itself from...

this website isn't real and there are problems with refund

I wanted to renew my car’s registration and my state website redirected me to www.car-registration.org. I...