www.bodycandy.com / The seller only promised money back
I ordered jewellery from the company www.bodycandy.com. I got the broken jewellery, so I immediately contacted the rep. The seller promised money back guarantee within 30 days, but it was also lie. They simply ignored me within these days and after they informed me that it was too late to return money. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller. Please, share this info.
More www.bodycandy.com Complaints & Reviews
- www.bodycandy.com - Their jewellery was awful and bad-quality 
- www.bodycandy.com - The website is rubbish. No delivery or the orders
- www.bodycandy.com - The seller hasn't warned me that the order was cancelled
- www.bodycandy.com - Avoid!!
- BodyCandy - order did not arrive on time
- BodyCandy - scammers
- BodyCandy - never buy anything from them
- www.bodycandy.com - Their earnings simply broke into two parts
- www.bodycandy.com - They scammed me and haven't provided any info