www.bodycandy.com / The seller hasn't warned me that the order was cancelled
I ordered jewellery from the website www.bodycandy.com. I didn’t get any confirmation email, so I waited 3 days and decided to contact the seller. I was dazed by the reply. The seller cancelled my order and he decided not to warn me about it. I was shocked and asked for the explanation, but this guy simply vanished and stopped to communicate with me. Awful services, company and it was the worst experience.
More www.bodycandy.com Complaints & Reviews
- www.bodycandy.com - Their jewellery was awful and bad-quality 
- www.bodycandy.com - The website is rubbish. No delivery or the orders
- www.bodycandy.com - Avoid!!
- www.bodycandy.com - Their earnings simply broke into two parts
- BodyCandy - order did not arrive on time
- BodyCandy - scammers
- BodyCandy - never buy anything from them
- www.bodycandy.com - They scammed me and haven't provided any info
- www.bodycandy.com - The seller only promised money back