www.beaverlogcabins.ie / Their cabin was unsafe and it was dangerous to live in

Aug 9, 2015
I signed the contract with the company www.beaverlogcabins.ie 2 years ago. They built the cabin and told me that it was finished. But they worked too slowly within these years and in result the cabin wasn’t built properly and it turned out that it was unsafe to stay there. I wasted huge amount of money for useless cabin, but the company got money and told me that our contract finished. The worst company.

N  25th of Aug, 2015 by
I would have to disagree with this comment. The lads at Beaver Log Cabins did a fantastic job with my office log cabin. Not only do I save on rent but I have a top quality office cabin.

N  4th of Sep, 2017 by
@davederry. I note that the photos you posted with your review have a Beaver Log Cabin stamp and are identical to timeline photos on the facebook page of the company www.beaverlogcabins.ie (see attached photo). As those photos originally appeared there in July 2014, maybe you could help to convince readers of your August 2015 positive review that it's genuine, by attaching more recent, personal photos of your office log cabin? Thanks so much.

Beaver Log Cabins Logo Beaver Log Cabins