www.asos.co.uk — Seller refused to change the wrong size of the dress
I ordered two dresses from www.asos.co.uk. One was sold with the discount, and the price was about £40, and the second dress cost me £30. I got the order really fast, but the size of the second dress was wrong. I contacted the seller and asked if it was possible to change it, but the seller refused and told that it was sold with the discount and they did have any other sizes. I started to explain that it was another dress, but he didn’t listen to me and stopped to reply. Maybe someone can help me to solve this crap.
More www.asos.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- Asos.com - Wrong size guide
- Asos.com - Really bad experience guys
- Asos.com - Arrogant customer service.
- Asos.com - waste of time & money!
- Asos.com - Disgusting company!
- Asos.com - Highly unprofessional company!
- Asos.com - Horrible experience
- Asos.com - Horrible!
- www.asos.co.uk - They forgot to put dress and two dresses were wrong
- Asos - Recalling packages