www.all-aboutjobs.comAbsolute scam!!!!!

1 Review updated:

Hi everyone, I am Santiago and I am Filipino. I came to work here in the UK with the help of the above website www.all-aboutjobs.com. I came here and my employer is very nice but he paid this 'intermediary' website 5000 pounds in front of my very own eyes!!! I can't believe it that this scam website didn't give me a single penny! Ridiculous!!! I'm very very angry with them, honestly.

Comments

• Da
      Jan 21, 2009

www.all-aboutjobs.com is a scam! They will never get you a job, only take your money! Please read here for more information:

• Bi
      Feb 13, 2009

bok, wag kana magsabi na napaalis k nila, totoo naman scam sila eh.binibiktima nila ang mga pilipino gusto magtrabaho sa EU, kawawa naman tayo kasi sa kagustuhan natin makapag work dun naniniwala tayo, victim nila ko, kaya sa lahat ng pinadadalhan ng email ng all about jobs team, wag kayo maniniwala. dati sila jobs in europe, nabisto so nagpalit sila ng all about jobs, mag searcg kayo sa net makikita nyo na ang email ng jobs in europe at all about jobs ay pareho lang.

• Ra
      Feb 19, 2009

HI...I am Rahul I want inform you that ALLABOUTJOBS.com is a SCAM dont beliefe to THEM. they are a froud agency and will never give you a JOB at all.Well they are very smart to convincing people .But all promisses mede by them are FAKE.they are Playing with innocent dreams.dont believe that ###ers.
    I am also a victim of them so i decided to make awareness world wide .Lets come togethere and STOP those ###.They will ask money in the name of State WORK FORCE OFFICE REGISTRATION.But there is no such office and such registrations there.They will give you A fake and fictitios number.

I hv ased them many times about that address and webaddress of such offices they were not able to give me such.

WARNING-In this site u will read lots of positive things about them be aware the all comments posted by them(all-aboutjobs.com) in different name.
    If you ignore this and contact them u will lose your money.I mean it.

Any one can mail me directly if you hv any questions about them.BUT DONT BELIEVE THEM.

e- mail me -rahuld.[protected]@gmail.com i will definately reply.OR plz go www.fraudwatchers.com

• Do
      Feb 19, 2009

Hi every one! Can’t help but smile at Rahul’s post….. Hmm,
    I think Rahul is hired by Fraudwatchers to publish such posts about All About.
    Next time they should find someone with better English though … Rahul’s English is terrible.
    Anyways, I am from South Africa and I made it to Europe, Ireland in particular with the help of
    All-About Jobs. I truly wanted to work in Europe and live here. I had modest budget for that and most agencies
    in my country charge outrageous fees to secure a job. I decided to look online and handle it on my own.
    I found the All about website and registered. After a short procedure and one time fee of 32 euro for proper
    preparation of my requirements, here I am, working as a receptionist in a medium sized hotel in the outskirts
    of Dublin. I am happy with my payment. Accommodation is nice and tidy. On my days off I sometimes rent a car.

• Bi
      Feb 20, 2009

don juan you have connive with all about jobs, you people are LIAR!!! Don't convince people to beleive you because you are a part of them. english is not a big deal, you are terrible...i think you are jessica in all about job.all of you are LIAR..SCAMMER. I agree with rahul. he is saying the truth. I agree with you. to all the people that sending email of all about jobs, contact the employer that they give to you, you will know that no job offer and they did not know ALL-ABOYJOBS, also ask all about jobs their address, they did not give bcoz, they will trace the people. see 419 list of scam, you can find their email add.i am victim of them, the only want is money, ALL-ABOUTJOBS and PM INTERNATIONAL is ONLY ONE. BELIEVE ME.

• Li
      Feb 25, 2009

OMG!

just received email from Thomas Hill of jobsterEurope.com. He just confirmed that my application was accepted and he sent me forms to download thru this link: http://www.all-aboutjobs.com/letter/resultIRE.htm, and they're like the europass curriculum vitae and work permit for ireland. i guess i need to look into this a little deeper. thanks for the warning.

• Bo
      Feb 25, 2009

indeed they are liars and full of sweet nothings that will TRAP you in a web. they even tell you that an employer will interview you and ask you of your schedule online, but when you have decided to register a definite date, they will email you again and say that the supposed INTERVIEW or the 'employer' himself will postpone it. after that, they will now be sending a barrage of reading materials and desirable links that will excite you more all the way, because it seems very very legalistic and promising, AND, the ONLINE interview is completely forgotten. They cunningly set you up to lead you to these 4 COMPANIES that offer their services for the purpose of documenting the required travel papers. NOW, one of these companies offer FREE registration in the STATE WORK FORCE OFFICE, but unfortunately, it will email you back, telling that due to their voluminous load of free registration, it will take 6 mos. to avail. In other words, you have no other choice but to email the other COMPANIES they recommend. AND, what do you get? this PM INTL which offers 32GBP. YOU WILL WAIT FOR NOTHING!!!

TO ALL MY FELLOW FILIPINO JOBSEEKERS, TAKE IT FROM ME... TRULY, THEY WILL DESTROY YOUR GREAT DREAMS AND ASPIRATIONS! DONT BE FOOLED!!!

Feb 27, 2009

Fellow Filipinos,
    Thank you for the warning. Indeed, I received similar correspondence from them. They have e-mailed me also regarding the postponed interview and now they sent the cv European format and the work permit document. Ill think twice over this matter.

• Ne
      Feb 28, 2009

Me & my husband received similar correspondence from ALL-AboutJobs. My husband almost believed that this is true they are requiring my husband to pay as soon as possible time for about 32 euro but i said to him hold on i will search first this website until i found this site...many thanks to you we are enlighten not to push through this application at All AboutJobs. Thanks...

• Is
      Mar 04, 2009

TO MY FELLOW FILIPINOS:
    PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE AT ALLABAOUTJOBS.COM

• Ss
      Mar 04, 2009

everything that "boli" said happened to me
    i just send the email asking for free registration in the STATE WORK FORCE OFFICE...
    but a hunch told me to google "all about jobs"
    I really want to work in Europe!!
    what should I do??
    quit to the procees??
    can somebody can recommend me a succesful way to work in europe?

• El
      Mar 08, 2009

find another intermediary, bcoz all about jobs is fake, don't send money. maybe its a little but it is big pag pingsama sama na. all of us are saying the truth that they are fake.

Mar 09, 2009

thanks guys for enlightening my mind.. after reading all the comments i was convinced not to continue coordinating with them... nakakaduda kasi ung pagprocess and may time pressure.. at nang kinausap ko ung representative ng all about jos, pinasa niya ako sa other agency na express translator... then ung kaduda-duda is that sabay na nag-offline ung dalawang nilalang. at tsaka when i ask sa hotel, hindi din nila sinasagot... masyadong mabilis ang lahat... magaling sila sa sales talk... it was also stated sa email nila na i must call them and not to communicate by chat, but when i tried to call them, di rin nila sinasagot, and in the end, sila na mismo ng chat sa akin... basta maraming nakakaduda at hindi mo iyon agad-agad mapapansin dahil masyadong mabilis ang pakikipag-usap at nasa intense stage ka pa ng excitement... but later after sabay na nag-sign out ung dalawang kausap ko, doon lang ako nakapag-isip ng mabuti... and balanced the situation...

• Lu
      Mar 11, 2009

Hi My Name is Lucio Laurac of the Phils

same stories... thanks to all for sharing... i just sent an email to a certain Mr Hill and im asking them why do i have to transact with a certain Radka Nikolaeva Teodosieve (according to them, accounting staff) if PM International is a corporation? It is but right to transact to the corporation and not to the staff especially if its about payments... right? By the way, i chose Western Union for payment... Well, di pa ako nagbabayad until today... so far ay di pa naman sila nawawala sa aking YM messanger...

regarding the email i mentioned, until this hours ay wala pa din sila email. we will see kung ano ang isasagot nila. lokohan to, eh di sige... patulan ko to...oh by the way, they gae me an ultimatum to pay until today but i promised them through email that i will go direct to western union tomorrow from provincial trip. I;ll wait and check for the next email...

• Le
      Mar 12, 2009

To every one, don't believe agad for the better opportunity they offer coz they will just attract and convince u . Care full and investigate first before u commit Mahirap maloko . Thanks for this site that warns me.

• Ny
      Mar 12, 2009

korek lahat ng yan, tsaka pg may plan mangibang bansa thru agency, wla dapat labas na cash.. yun lng yun..

Mar 15, 2009

Hi,

I am Nosre Rodip from Makati City. I also received an email from Thomas Hill 4days ago and telling me that my application to them is on process...the following day that I received their noticed, again I was informed and sent me these set of forms to fill-up that I was already qualified and found an employer - this is in Ireland.

May I know if there's anyone here who encountered or received such email from this THOMAS HILL?

I would be glad and appreciate if you'll send me feedback from this guy.

THANK YOU GUYS!!!

NOSRE

• Ra
      Mar 15, 2009

Mga kbabayan,

I was about to believed that my dreams was coming true in future time but i dnt know exeactly what push me to check out this site and then found out that its all about BIG SCAM...thNx guys at least i was been warneD at hindi npabilang sa mga nabiktima ng mga ito...tama kau di tau dpat padala sa mga sinasabi nila lalo n taung umaasa ng mgandang buhay sa EU.kaya dapat lng n mag ingt tau...

maraming salamat..
    randy

• Al
      Mar 17, 2009

Hello, i received an email from all-aboutjobs.com too...they sent me a test and then they sent me that mail...
    Dear Alina,

Thank you for your message. We would like once again to confirm your job offer details:
    Vacancy: Office assistant
    Quickly developing company, Ireland
    Payment: 14 Euro / hour, 39 hour work week
    Bonuses: free accommodation + food during working hours
    Paid vacations, medical/dental and retirement insurance
    Plane ticket and visa fees paid by the employer
    Required items to prepare in this regard are: CV European format, work permit, motivation letter + personal registration number from the foreign work force office.
    You have two options to prepare them by yourself which is of course totally free or to delegate it to professional agency able to prepare them against minimal charge.
    The registration at the state work force service would help the employer in the process - as you would already figure in the lists, a certain employer will be able to just go in the work force service, point your number and state that he/she would like to hire exactly you. This makes the procedure very simple and completely legal, because officially only the work force service itself is the institution able to realize your job application. This will also help the employer to present proofs to the authorities why he/she prefers to hire a foreign employee.
    We hope that after the above explanation, you will realize the importance of this registration
    Regarding the registration number from the work force office it is free of charge through the companies listed on our website and against minimal charge / 32 Euro/ through PM International Corp.. for example, who can register you and prepare documents in 1 work day. Their contacts are:
    YAHOO-messenger: EXPRESSTRANSL1
    We would like to underline that observation of deadlines is extremely important and you need to observe them by all means. Early preparation of these requirements is strongly encouraged, since once deadline is missed we cancel the application altogether and our policy is not to work again on applications with missed deadlines.
    In case you decide to withdraw your application, please, let us know. It will allow us to give the job opportunity to another applicant who will take it. We hope you understand that we are expected to place employees to all vacancies that come to us. We simply have no right to delay the process.
    We would gladly explain the entire procedure. It consists of the following steps:
    1/ preparation of application documents and sending them to your employer in Europe this is the only expense you may incur in the whole process. Deadline for finalizing this step is 19th March
    2/ the employer receives your documents and processes them towards work permit and work contract - work permit fees are to be covered by the employer
    3/ after work permit issue the work permit is sent to you directly along with your work contract and other work visa support documents
    4/ you arrive in Ireland where a representative of the employer and All-aboutJobs team meet you at the airport. You will be given orientation meeting and taken to your accommodation in your case family accommodation is provided and covered by your potential employer.
    5/ you start your new job in Ireland
    You are at step 1/ at present, work visa comes at step 3/
    We would like to also clarify that your family can legally join you at the time of your departure for Ireland or later at their convenience.
    Let us conclude: Procedure consists of the following stages:
    - You need to prepare the required application set containing CV European format, work permit form, motivation letter and personal registration number / This is recommended to be delegated to PM International Corp who can prepare all these items in 1 day./
    - The requirements need to be sent to the employer for work permit processing and filing. Work permit filing is POSSIBLE to happen only when the employer receives the complete application set from you
    - You need to get the issued valid work permit and contract at your postal address
    - AFTER you receive the work permit and contract you will need to go to the Irish embassy to obtain your work visa. Work visa issue is POSSIBLE to happen only when you have completed all upper steps – preparation of an application set, sending it to the employer, receipt of valid work permit and contract. There is NO other possible and LEGAL way to obtain work visa.
    - LEGAL and VALID work visa is obtained ONLY THROUGH the embassy. It is not sent via post or else.
    Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have questions.
    yours sincerely, All-aboutJobs team
    i can't belive...i trough it's the mail is real...
    Thank you to the administration!!! and to all how wrote here
    EVERYTHING IS A LIE!!!

• Ca
      Mar 21, 2009

hello guys.i am with you in your plight.and im bent to file a fraud case.so yung lahat ng mga employers na binigay sa inyo bigay nyo contact nyo yun. kasi ako, im gonna link this complain to EU authorities..para yang mga alipores na yan matahimik.kinausap ko na ang mga yan mga sinungaling talaga.sabi ko my legal department humawak ng kaso dito sa pinas about the complains sa scam nila.tinanong ba naman ako ano law office daw.sabi ko, ano ako stupid na ibigay sa inyo.sabi ko see you in jail.kasi alam namin san kayo nakapwesto.hay naku, makikita nila.

• Je
      Mar 27, 2009

WATCH OUT TO ALL PEOPLE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A JOB ON THE NET especially if you used All-aboutjobs.com...it is SCAM site. Because i already experience, I finished give them the 32euro for the document process. Before that, their site has a nice post of jobs to europe they will offer the following to make you convince
    12euro / hour then 39 hours working per week
    Free acommodation and meals during working hours
    Free medical and dental etc.
    Free plane ticket and visa

During the conversation they will not give you the employer name..they will send you some documents to process...then if you find difficult they will refer you the other address (expresstransl1) to communicate with them to process your documents. After I send them the money..a day after they send me the application, work permit to europe etc. that time i found out that all advertisement written on All-aboutjobs.com is not true it is a SCAM because i contact the directly to the employer and make them clarification about the hiring and here is the employer reply:

Dear sir,

Its our company, we no nothing about this, we are looking for a specific operator for Flexible packaging pouch machine.

We do not offer the conditions above, somebody is scamming you.

Joe

Thats the company the put in my application letter.

REMEMBER AND THINK...do you think all-aboutjobs.com will help people without payment? And the people are talking on that site know there last name and you see them on cam. They are very nice sales talk.

They said your employer will conduct online interview, then if you choice the date and time, to interview online they will insist you to used the test questionaire. Because there is no employer hire you only All-aboutjobs.com hire so that i can get money.

Guys please be carefull of this site...Don't be scam like me...all the comments your read that they are good is not true they are scammer.

• Pi
      Mar 31, 2009

hey!

parehas ng nangyari sa akin ang mga kinwento ninyo. masamang part e nakapagbayad na ako ng pamapaayos ng papers. sayang... anyway, humihingi pa sila ng dagdag bayad ngayon kung anong document naman. kaya nagdecide na ako na magsearch ng feedbacks dito sa net.

after reading the previous posts, i now know that this is really a scam... i won't be doing any transactions anymore with them.

Apr 02, 2009

SA LAHAT NG KABABAYAN KO,

Isa ako sa mga taonga nakatanggap ng email kay Thomass Hill, Barrister John Kennedy, John Ken, Gyles Foster, etcetera galing sila lahat sa all about jobs at jobstereurope.
    Hay naku, puro magandang promises ang sinabi pero nanghingi sila ng 32 euro sakin di kona nireplayan kasi halatang manloloko na talaga.
    Sa lahat ng Pinoy wag kayong maniwala dito. Mga manloloko sila. ym nyoko [protected]@yahoo para malaman nyong totoo akong tao at di binabayaran ng kung sino-sino lang! salamat!

Apr 02, 2009

Gud day! kakapadala lang nila sakin nitong contract kuno. malaman nyong peke talaga ang allaboutjobs at europejobs na yan!!

SHERATON TOWER HOTEL
    101 Knightsbridge
    London SW1X 7RN
    United Kingdom

Dear Client,

Date: 17/11/2008

LETTER OF OFFER

We would like to offer you the position of a …Room attendant………to our client for a minimum period of 5 years. The terms and conditions of the job are as follows:

Hours

You will be required to work for approximately 60 hours per week.

Accommodation:

You would have a Private Live-Out or Live-In Accommodation depending on your preference with Private Bathroom, Sitting Room and Bedroom. Your room would also be furnished with a Television Set, an Internet Ready Computer System and a Fixed Landline telephone.

Duties and responsibilities

You will have to do your job at your best.

Salary

You will be paid an amount of £3000 (Three thousand Great British Pounds) per month in arrears and an additional £100 weekly pocket money. Additional hours will be paid at a rate that we may agree between ourselves from time to time.

Start Date and Period of Employment

You are expected to start on the as soon as you arrive here and to stay for a minimum period of 6 months. If due to circumstances beyond your control or for any other reason, you wish to leave at an earlier date than our agreement, you will be required to give one month’s notice. If we require you to leave, subject to the conditions specified under ‘discipline’, we will give you a minimum of one month’s notice.

Discipline

Reasons which could give rise to disciplinary measures are as follows:

Causing a disruptive influence in the household.
    Job incompetence.
    Conduct during or outside working hours prejudicial to our interests.
    Unreliability in time keeping or attendance.
    Failure to comply with our reasonable instructions or procedures.

In the event of a need for disciplinary action, the procedure will be:

First - a verbal warning.
    Second - a written warning.
    Third - dismissal without need for further notice. Reasons with would give rise to summary dismissal would be:

Theft or other dishonest offences.
    Drunkenness.
    Illegal drug taking.
    Child abuse or neglect.

Vacation

You will have 3 weeks paid vacation after 4 months of work. Vacation must be negotiated however, well in advance.
    Please sign a copy of this letter as acceptance of its terms and conditions.

Yours faithfully
    Barrister John Kennedy

I have read and accept the above terms and conditions.

__________________________________________

Full Name Date. Signature

MR.John kenedy

KABABAYAN, take note, andaming mali sa grammar at pati pangalan na kennedy sa baba nawrong spelling pa.samantalang sa itaas na kennedy ay tama naman. hay naku manloloko talaga sila. buti na lang nakita ko itong site na ito.

Apr 07, 2009

Hi! Mariaja,

Nabasa ko yung portion mo dito, since may contract at working permit ka na. Bakit di mo try mag consulta na sa Irish Embassy sa Jupiter Street Bel Air Makati. Para malaman mo kung tutuo nga ito. Anyway, hindi ikaw ang mag babayad ng visa fee na Php5, 200 dapat ang employer mo ang mag babayad kasi yan ang tamang procedure. Also, please email me kung ano man ang balita. [protected]@yahoo.com

• As
      Apr 10, 2009

sir
    i gotfolling message from all-aboutjobs.com i want detail about it
    Dear applicant!

Your job offer details are as follows;

Vacancy: Housekeeper Five-star-hotel, Ireland
    Payment: 13 euro / hour, 39 hour work week
    Bonuses: free accommodation + food during working hours
    Paid vacations, medical/dental and retirement insurance
    Plane ticket and visa fees covered

Required items to prepare in this regard are: CV European format, work
    permit, motivation letter + personal registration number from the foreign
    work force office.

In the work permit you need to fill in your personal details in the
    relevant spaces there( part two). The employer will fill in these spaces by
    themselves and verify it with their company stamp after they get all
    required documents from you

Regarding the registration number it could be completed
    through PM International Corp. for example, who can register you and prepare
    documents in 1 work day. Their contacts are:

Tel: [protected]

• We
      Apr 10, 2009

hello everyone, im rowena fr. the philippines.
    well, to tell you all frankly i am a mom of 4 and desperately looking for a nanny work abroad. and im very upset with you guys making negative comments regarding anybody's grammar, its never an issue to this things, we are here to look for jobs not to be a judge to anyone. the best thing we can do as christians is to help those jobseekers way to find real job and productive ways to end up working abraod, di ba it is very nice.
    kindly help me weigh things, how will i know if the agency who contacted me is not a fake one.
    hope to hear fr. you all.
    thanks

Apr 13, 2009

Fr: ANGELUS

wow they all targeting for filipinos ha. Pls try to investigate first before executing your decisions. same thing happens here they sent me those emails but before that they told me that my position was Waiter for a 5 star hotel then a few days gone by they sent me another email telling me for the position that i applied was Restaurant manager at a 5 star hotel. Something fishy huh! Out of excitement i begun looking for the site where i can get the EU C.V. form the i end up here. thanks for the posted comments about the site and i was enlightened. be careful thats all. We are FIlipino and we don't want something unfortunate happen to our fellow citizens.

Apr 15, 2009

ALLaboutJOBS.COM
    ang kapal ng mukha nyo manloko.. pati ako muntik nyo pang kuhanan ng pera!!
    hehe cguro inis na yung kunwaring tech dept nila kasi lagi ko buzz yung YM nila
    hehe
    GUYS LETS SEND THEM VIRUS!!

• Wi
      Apr 15, 2009
    www.all-aboutjobs.com - all-aboutjobs
    www.all-aboutjobs.com
    Ireland

Hey people. I just want to say how happy I am with my new job here in Belfast. I am working as a Network developer in big company. The money is very good as well as the accommodation. Now it is paid by the employer, but last Friday I met another girl who also came here with all-aboutjobs company(she is also from Manila) and we have decided to move in together. The money is good and we can afford it. I am waiting forward to it.

• BELIEVE ME THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!

THOMAS HILL, JESSICA

MARIA OF PM

MAYBE WE SHOULD REPORT THEM AS DISCLAIMER SO THEY CAN NO LONGER OPERATE.

I JUST COULD NOT IMAGINE HOW THEY LIVE WITHOUT ANY GUILT IN THEM.

SACMMERS WILL ALWAYS BE SCAMMERS SO BEWARE FOLKS!!!

• Ka
      Apr 23, 2009

Please provide the name of the company you are working and the phone nos so that we can contact you personally and clear the confusions

• Em
      Apr 24, 2009

Thank you for your email. Let us comment on your issues as follows:

1/ Is your company can legally sponsor to employ a non-immigrant? – we do not sponsor workers. We are job intermediary agency. We received your application in relation to a vacancy we have announced in the internet. We have provided an employer willing to accept your work permit application and potentially process it towards work permit issue.

2/ How can Expresstranslator fill up my work permit if THEY DON'T have my employers information – we will supply all necessary information to Express Translator so they can prepare your entire application set as per the latest European standards.

3/ As you stated on your previous email regarding POEA requirements. May I know your contact person here in POEA? – we fully adhere to all POEA requirements and we contact their relevant departments for the different issues.

4/ Your branch? – We are a European company and we operate in Europe. We do not have local offices in your country. We also do not charge money for our service at no point of your application. If we had an office then there would be additional expenses and we had to charge fees from each applicant.

5/ I just want to make sure that I am dealing with right people - Our procedure is absolutely legal and involves work permit application and work visa application so this should 100% assure you that all is legal

We definitely hope that we were able to answer to all your questions and clarify all your concerns. We definitely hope that you will proceed with the further recommended steps in your application and that we will see you soon at the airport arrival terminal.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have further questions.
    Yours sincerely: All-AboutJobs team

I did received the same email as you have Alina. They are great liars. Good in convincing innocent people. I a believe in Confucius saying "What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others." All these SCAMMERS watch out .. TIME WILL COME..

• Ri
      Apr 27, 2009

hi guyz,
    well, to be fair me too have received an email from them(allaboutjobs) but I have not done with some interviews or whatever..well, actually I thought it will be my lucky year to have them helping me of my dream. but sad to know all your opinions and experiences..actually,
    they are not the first one who sent an invitation to me. she is not under an agency, she will supposed to be my employer as she said and referring me to a travel agency who will supposed to process my papers but they are requiring me to pay 300 pounds..how much is that, it is a big amount already...and i am asking them to give me some proof if their offer is true and correct, i got no answers all they are telling me is they need me to be in UK by next month...what do you think of this offer guys?please send me ideas if you have encountered such case...thankz a lot..

• Ju
      May 12, 2009

We may refer you to a company that can register you and prepare all the
    necessary documents with an excellent quality in 1 work day. Their contacts
    are:

Tel: [protected]

guys thanks for the information you shared
    see above sample mailed by all-aboutjobs.com

• Xx
      May 13, 2009

Hi guys,

I would like to thank you all for the warnings. Just like most of you, I almost believed in this scam. I was about to send the money early today good thing there had been a problem with MoneyGram & Western Union near my place so I've decided to come back tomorrow morning instead.

I've browsing for allaboutjobs and jobster europe in the net for almost week and I always ended up in the above post and with the other "good comments" in this site without looking on the comments below. I took the problem I had with the MoneyGram as a sign from God so I've search in the net the name of Radka Nikolaeva Teodosieve and I've found fraudwatchers site!

After reading all your comments and http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17672, the only thing they'll receive from me tomorrow is an email with the link from this site and from fraudwatchers in bold red font.

Maraming salamat mga kababayan!!!

xxx

• Xx
      May 15, 2009

Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 09:10:36 +0300
    Subject: Re: Registration in the state work force office. Application to work in Ireland.
    From: [protected]@googlemail.com
    To: ============

www.fraudwatchers.org is started by our unloyal competitor from Bulgaria. They are our "best friends" long way back. All the articles are published there by one and the same person.

On 5/15/09, =================wrote:

Pls be informed that I've decided not to use your services.

Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 09:23:18 +0300

From: [protected]@googlemail.com
    To: ==============

Dear ======,

This is to clarify if you have already transferred the amount of 32EUR as per our earlier correspondence. If so, please, give us the payment details so that we can clear the payment easily and not to lose more time with your documents preparation. Thank you.

Sincerely,

On 5/13/09, =======================wrote:

Dear Sir,

Thank you. I will arrange payment of Euro 32.00 asap, will send you an email by tomorrow for the control number.

Regards,
    =========
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxx

• Pa
      May 18, 2009

Sa mga kapwa ko Pilipino, wag kayong tutulad sa kin na nagpauto sa mga taong yan! Mas maganda talaga kung tagalog ang mga kumento natin dahil naniniwala akong may mga pakawala silang nagsasabi na ayos at totoo ang kanilang serbisyo!
    Noong nakaraang byernes lang ay natanggap daw ako sa aking trabaho at nanghingi ng 32 euro para daw sa translation ng aking mga papeles. Ako naman si tanga naniwala at nagbayad sa western union. Kahapon kinulit ko sila tungkol sa employer ko kuno, binigay nilang pangalan ang ORCAWISE- http://www.orcawise.com/jobseekers.php. Nung hinanap ko sa internet at nakita ko alam ko na sa sarili ko na naloko ako!
    Nagpadala pa sila ng email sa akin kung saan gusto na naman nila akong isahan:

We are pleased to inform you that your documents are 100% completed by
    the requirements of standard for this type of correspondence.

Meanwhile, we sent your prepared documents to your recruiter who
    wrote in the name of the employer and made final corrections.
    Practically, your documents are completely ready.

We attach the prepared documents as attached files to this present email.

As we wish to cooperate in the delivery of your documents to the
    employer, we offer you to use a local courier service provider. Due to
    the distance, from here the courier service providers to the European
    Union are faster and cheaper. From our past experience with other
    clients of ours with analogical documents we are aware that for
    example the services of a courier service provider, working with the
    system 'MAIL&POST' (this is the cheapest) costs 16.50euros, and the
    delivery deadline is 1-2 days.

In case you have the opportunity, we strongly recommend this way of
    delivering the documents to the employer. Thus, your documents will
    not leave the European Union. We will explain: after the disaster of
    9/11, Europe has strengthened the security measures dramatically. Many
    companies introduced different security systems, including such for
    import mail (due to fear of attacks with chemical weapons).

In some companies the measures are so severe that packages, which are
    not in the 'expected mail' category (packages from trade partners) and
    especially if the packages come from the so-called 'risk regions'
    (which, unfortunately, includes your home country), are often returned
    without even being open. No matter if they are delivered by mail or
    courier service provider, even if it is well-known.

Unfortunately, we often witnessed such anomalies. In these cases our
    clients' documents are returned, which sometimes causes fatal slow
    down.

In case you decide to use a courier service from the European Union
    you have to pay a fee of 16.50 EUR to its bank account with a bank
    transfer or with a credit card to us (we will immediately transfer the
    money to the courier company).
    1. If you find it easier to pay with a credit card you can do it by
    clicking on the following link:

2. If you prefer to transfer the fee directly to the courier company,
    SWIFT code: SBINDEFF
    State Bank of India
    Mainzer Landstrasse 61
    60329 Frankfurt am Main – Germany

The courier company has clarified that this is their bank account used
    for clients, coming from your region. As soon as you transfer the
    money, which covers the courier fee, the transaction should appear on
    their internet banking website, and your parcel will be forwarded
    immediately. It is recommendable to make the transfer from a branch of
    State Bank of India if you have one in your region.

3. Since the couriers do not work with Western Union or MoneyGram(In
    this case, please, write in the name of " Radka Nikolaeva Teodosieva"
    Plovdiv, Bulgaria in the payment receiver section. After you make the
    transfer, please, send us an email in order to notify us for the Money
    Transfer Control Number MTCN ) if you decide to pay this way, you
    could transfer the fee to us, which will enable us to pay on your
    behalf as soon as we get your money.
    Regardless of the payment options selected above, your documents will
    be dispatched to the employer on the payment day.

We thank you once again for using our services, we are glad to be at
    your disposal about eventual assistance, which will be necessary now
    and in the future. We would like to remind you that after your arrival
    to the European Union you will have to register in the police office
    and to acquire local ID and residence card. There are a number of
    obligatory registrations in the National Insurance Institute and in
    the pension funds. We do a complete service in all these procedures,
    as our prices are at the lowest possible level in this area! In case
    you decide, we would be glad to assist you after you arrive to Europe.

We expect your reply with your decision wheather we should go ahead
    and organize the courier service provider.

Yours faithfully,

Nakakasama lang ng loob kase bakit tayong mga Pilipino pa ang gusto nilang biktimahin samantalang di naman lingid sa kanila na galing lang tayo sa mahirap na bansa!
    BABALA SA IBA PANG MGA PADADALHAN NG KANILANG SULAT AT PANGHIHIKAYAT, suriin ninyong mabuti ang inyong mga sarili dahil talagang nakaka-engganyo ang kanilang mga salita!
    TOTOONG MABABAIT SILA PAG NAKACHAT NYO NA LALO NA ANG [protected]@yahoo.com sa YM messenger! Kukunin nila ang tiwala ninyo at sa totoo lang parang magic na magtitiwala at aasa kayo sa katamisan ng kanilang mga salita!
    At kumpleto sila sa props at artista! Merong tatawag at magpapanggap na interviewer at asahan nyo na din na merong magpapanggap na EMPLOYER KUNO.
    Pero pagkatapos nyong magbayad, iiwasan na nila kayong kausapin at pag pinagsabihan nyo na sila ng masasakit na salita dahil sa kanilang panloloko ay sila pa ang may ganang magalit!
    ISA SA HINDI KO KAYANG SIKMURAIN AY SABIHING WALANG KWENTA ANG MGA PILIPINO AT HINDI NATIN KAYANG UMASENSO SA SARILI NATING BAYAN DAHIL MGA TAMAD TAYO!
    Sinagot ko nga sila na sino kaya ang mas nakakahiya ang ginagawa- AKO NA NAGSUSUMIKAP MAGHANAP BUHAY PARA SA AKING PAMILYA O SILANG MGA LINTANG NANINIPSIP SA MGA TAONG NAGBABAKASAKALING MAKAHANAP NG MAS MAGANDANG OPORTYUNIDAD?
    Naaalala ko pa yung sinabi ko kay Marjery ([protected]@yahoo.com) How can you feed your family with the money you earned from doing such evil activities? Do you believe in KARMA? I hope you'll reap everything you've done and I swear it will be worst than this!
    Nakakatawa kase ang dami nilang palusot na kesyo umpisa pa lang daw ng processing nagrereklamo na ko! NA makitid daw talaga mag isip ang mga PILIPINO at bagay daw talagang tawagin tayong ###! Sino bang hindi magrereklamo eh ang sabi nila walang gastos! Bakit sunod-sunod na ang hinihingi nilang pera? Mag ingat kayo sa ibibigay nilang pangalan na RODKA NIKOLAEVA TEODOSIEVA, BULGARIA EUROPE!
    Kung merong gustong magtanong tungkol dito, iwan nyo ang inyong ym id at ako mismo ang kakausap sa inyo!
    Nakakahiya man pero ako po ay isang Tarlakenyo at nagtatrabaho bilang propesyonal sa isang malaking kumapanya!
    MAG-INGAT, MAGING MAPAGMATYAG AT HUWAG BASTA-BASTA MANINIWALA SA MGA TAONG NAGPAPANGGAP NA MAGBIBIGAY NG TULONG AT HUMIHINGI NG KAPALIT NA PERA!
    MABUHAY ANG MGA NAGKAKAISANG PILIPINO, LABANAN NATIN ANG MGA MAPANG-APING DAYUHAN!

• Ju
      May 19, 2009

Tama ka dyan kabayan

ako nga pina- cancel ko na yung application ko pero they are trying to convince me sa mga pangako at matatamis nilang dila
    THEY ARE PROPESSIOANL ###..

Salamat sa impormasyong ito im sure maraming ma-aware.

jumpfox

• Pa
      May 19, 2009

Napakalaki ng sindikatong ito dahil merong mga account sa Bulgaria, India at Germany!