www.AdWordBillboards.com / No ad and no money back

I used the website www.AdWordBillboards.com in order to make the ad and the rep from this company promised to post it on the first page in Google. I paid money and waited for the results, but these jerks fooled me. They haven’t created my ad and told some ###, but when I asked to return my money back, they simply started to speak in rude manner with me. Stay away from them. This company is only waste of time and money.

Da
Feb 5, 2015

Comments

• Fa
      20th of May, 2017

adwordbillboards.com, adwordbillboard.com, thebillboardbanners.com, onlinebannerbillboards.com, adwordbannersonline.com and MANY similar web addresses lead to FIRST-BANNER.com. They are scammers, spammers, the works.

• Fa
      18th of Apr, 2018

When reviews reach the public first-banner.com ad a new website from which to run their scams.

Thus far their websites are . . . .

- first-banner.com
    - firstonlinebanner.com
    - online-billboards.com

Their spam emails use a multitude of similar domain names, and they all forward to one of the above websites.

Every domain they use is registered with GoDaddy, and spam abuse reports should be forwarded with the header included to [protected]@godaddy.com

As they rip more folk off, they'll likely add new sites . . . . beware!