www.42photo.com / They didn't provide info about order, when you call the seller
I bought digital camera from the company www.42photo.com. I got all info about the purchase and delivery. I waited 10 days and haven’t received the order. Therefore, I contacted the owners and asked to help me. The seller was angry and rude with me. He refused to provide any info, because it was secure and he wasn’t sure that I was real buyer. Some nonsense! Now, I tried to get info again, but the situation was the same. Total fraud.
More www.42photo.com Complaints & Reviews
- 42ND St Photo - Bad service 
- 42ND St Photo - Sales
- 42photo - delay in mailing
- 42nd Street Photo - Total scam!
- www.42photo.com - Their deal was fake and camera was defective
- [Resolved] 42nd Street Photo - charged cc without permission 
- 42photo - Tricked into buy extra overpriced items
- 42nd Street Photo - Avoid!
- 42ND St Photo - Canon 6D