WorldWide Marketing Solutions, Inc. / Timeshare Scam

1 1118 25th Street West Palm Beach, FL 33407West Palm Beach, FL, United States
Phone: 561-584-8043

I was contacted by Steve Barnes who said he worked for Worldwide Timeahare Solutions and was told he had a buyer for my timeshare in Myrtle Beach, SC if I was interested in selling. After a few weeks of his calls he talked me into selling my timeshare to a buyer he had already approved for the sale. All I needed to do to start the paperwork was let him have $1298 on my credit card, and I did, in good faith. A few weeks later I could not get in touch with him at [protected], or David Jansen at [protected] who was helping to process the sale, or Evan Stone at [protected] who would help with the closing packet I never saw. If they or anyone else from that company contact you DO NOT BELIEVE THEM! They are under investigation in Florida by the Better Business Bureau and the Florida State Attorney General Bill McCullum. Please contact them if you have been scammed! Contact the Attorney General's office at [protected] in Florida or [protected] out of state, Consumer Affairs at [protected], or Better Business Bureau at [protected]. Please file a COMPLAINT! It's the only way we can beat these scam artists, possibly get your money back and put a stop to them!

More WorldWide Marketing Solutions, Inc. Complaints & Reviews