Worldventures / cancellation email acknowledgement.

1 Nairobi, Kenya Review updated:

Yesterday 12/07/17 I wrote an email to cancel my recent membership but have received no communication.
This is the copy of my email details

Good day.

I hereby cancel my recent membership as a representative of worldventures.
My data is as follows;
Name; teresa wangui wambugu
Rep id; 70460445
Phone; [protected]
Date; 12/july/2017
Products; dreamtrips gold representative business system
Website; teresawangui@dreamtrips.com, teresawangui@worldventures. Biz
Sponsor; peter onyango

Reason for leaving; the business is not suitable for me at present. I find I don't have time to be active as I am involved in a very demanding postgraduate course at present. I am also unemployed and unable to travel anytime soon.

I would like to request that my application fee be refunded in full.

Regards

Teresa wambugu

Te
Jul 13, 2017

Comments

• Fi
      10th of Aug, 2017

Hello Teresa,
    I have send yesterday an email to cancel my account also and so far no answer for me. Did they replied to yours? I want to know if you managed to get your money back. Thank you!

• Af
      12th of Aug, 2017

I'm in exactly the same position!

31st of Aug, 2017

I can relate to that, i send my cancellation request two weeks ago and still no one is responding

24th of Sep, 2017

Hi.
    May I know what is the email address to address the membership or program cancellation for WV?

24th of Sep, 2017

So far, did they all reply to your email?

24th of Oct, 2017

@Joselito Pangan You can email them here:

support@worldventures.biz

I also emailed them at their old email address.

eteam@worldventures.com

Hell, I even emailed them at another address associated with them.

dtsupport@dreamtrips.com

24th of Oct, 2017

So here is what I did after also emailing and getting no response...

I called them and waited on the phone for about 35 minutes before giving them a callback number. They eventually called me back about 45 minutes later and I talked to a representative. Got my membership cancelled and a confirmation email for a full refund within 5 - 7 business days. Here is the number I called which can also be found in the email they send you when you first sign up.

972-805-5100

Have your membership ID# number ready and they'll ask you stuff like your name, DOB, and email. My representative was nice and courteous so after days of frustration and agony, at least it's not all bad.

I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG AFTER YOU SIGN UP THAT YOU'RE STILL ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND BUT I EMAILED AND CALLED THEM WITHIN 14 DAYS.

I'll check back in a week and let you all know if my refund came through.

13th of Nov, 2017

Hey, sorry for the late reply everyone.

YES! I got my refund. 3 days ago (11/10/17). Every cent, but I guess I was one of the lucky few to cancel within the eligible time period. They really don't make that clear when signing up so if anyone is on the fence about cancelling just know you have like 14 days to do it if you want a full refund.

Good luck everybody!