Worldventures / cancellation email acknowledgement.
Yesterday 12/07/17 I wrote an email to cancel my recent membership but have received no communication.
This is the copy of my email details
I hereby cancel my recent membership as a representative of worldventures.
My data is as follows;
Name; teresa wangui wambugu
Rep id; [protected]
Products; dreamtrips gold representative business system
Website; email@example.com, teresawangui@worldventures. Biz
Sponsor; peter onyango
Reason for leaving; the business is not suitable for me at present. I find I don't have time to be active as I am involved in a very demanding postgraduate course at present. I am also unemployed and unable to travel anytime soon.
I would like to request that my application fee be refunded in full.
More Worldventures Complaints & Reviews
- Worldventures - pyramid scheme with a twist 
- Worldventures - scam 
- Worldventures - cancell my membership 
- WorldVentures - worldventures founders not recognized by ernst & young 
- Worldventures - poor client service, monies owed. poor sales tactics. inconsistancies in training. just to name a few! 
- World Ventures - travel membership / recruitment membership 
- WorldVentures Holdings - refund not received on cancelled subscription on edreams / dream trips since october 2017.
- WorldVentures Holdings - the vacations is not for two people but per person.
- Worldventures - another pyramid scheme targeting already weakened people
- Worldventures - threw my back out could not take my trip