Worldremit.com / they stole my money
What the heck is going on? Last week on Monday I used Worldpermit to send some money to my family living in the United States. They haven't received anything. I called WP customer support and was said that they held the money to check the transaction. I have never heard anything about things like this, but I am not an expert and who the heck knows what kind of procedures they have there.
However, the money hasn't been received yet. Customer care provides no reasons why. Do you want me to report to the authorities?
More Worldremit.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Worldremit.com - don't use their services 
- [Resolved] Worldremit.com - stole my money 
- Worldremit.com - account disabled without reason 
- [Resolved] Worldremit - unauthorized use of debit card 
- Worldremit - a london based scam 
- WorldRemit - account disabled and transaction not completed
- Worldremit.com - mobile money transfer
- Worldremit - account shut down without notice 
- Worldremit.com - sending money overseas...
- [Resolved] Worldremit.com - fraud