[Resolved] Worldremit.com / stole my money

Spring, TX, United States Review updated:

I signed up for the service and everything was going ok until I tried sending $134 USD to Mexico. The recipient never received the money and I have been charged. That is called stealing. I called their support number and after hours of waiting on the phone, I was told it has been cancelled, but I never got my money back.

• Resolution statement

• WorldRemit Customer Care's Response, Jul 09, 2015

Hey Eduardo,

Sorry to hear you've had problems with your transfer. One of the team will look into this and get back to you with an update very shortly.

Thanks,
    Dan at WorldRemit

• WorldRemit Customer Care's Response, Jul 13, 2015

Thanks for speaking to us Eduardo. We're happy to confirm that this is sorted out for you now.

Ed
Jul 7, 2015

Comments

13th of Jul, 2016

I really need your help in a transaction I did through worldremit.

I sent 2100 cad to my parents from canada to india. but it's been more than 12 days the amount didn't get transferred.

I talked to worldremit customer care, but they say their system shows it got credited to the recipient bank account, while I checked with recipient branch, they say no such transaction happened.

Two days back, the worldremit customer service asked me to wait till they get any reply from their local partner/agent. however, no update so far.

Now, I received a mail from worldremit saying my recipient account number is incorrect thus they can't process it. while I checked the recipient account number so many times, and again cross chekced that it's correct.

Sir, my parents are really in dire need of this money as they need to pay their medical bills.

You are my last hope to convey my case to the concerned person.

My case details are :
    =
    Case number : 01021408 [with worldremit]
    Transaction number : 08834549

Please help me!! hand-folded request to you!

30th of May, 2017

This company World remit is a global scam, I just sent money to Tanzania, no feedback, unable to chat on their website and nobody answering the phone, the law enforcement in UK really have to deal with this company for good.

30th of May, 2017

case number: 03581626

19th of Jul, 2017

they are working with ISIS, they got all my ID and the revives ID and then said they cant send money and stole 11000php, do not use use

19th of Jul, 2017

and now they delete what we say here

• To
      15th of Sep, 2017

Worldremit is a total scam, use another company instead like xoom or remitly.

• Da
      8th of Jan, 2018

World remit is an online fraud and they stole money from your account them self and later they are gonna say they will refund your money back and they wouldn’t because they all have your card info; btw my sister send $850 to me and they hold the money because I can’t see the money in my account and my sister make a complain cuz she live in USA and later they refund the money in the next 7days and, then suddenly on the third day the world remit deducted the money back from her account without her permission and they did this because they all have my sister card info so immediately my sister call them the world remit told her to submit some files and she did and later they requested for another files, such as bank details, copy of her card e.t.c and my sister let them know this is online stuff that she can’t give them all her personal info so later she said they should cancel the transaction and send her money back to her account and till today they don’t refund the money back and I think the money is not there company money so they need to refund the owners money back if the receiver doesn’t receive the money