[Resolved] Worldremit.com / stole my money
I signed up for the service and everything was going ok until I tried sending $134 USD to Mexico. The recipient never received the money and I have been charged. That is called stealing. I called their support number and after hours of waiting on the phone, I was told it has been cancelled, but I never got my money back.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
WorldRemit Customer Care's Response, Jul 09, 2015
Sorry to hear you've had problems with your transfer. One of the team will look into this and get back to you with an update very shortly.
Dan at WorldRemit
WorldRemit Customer Care's Response, Jul 13, 2015
Thanks for speaking to us Eduardo. We're happy to confirm that this is sorted out for you now.
More Worldremit.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Worldremit.com - don't use their services 
- [Resolved] Worldremit - unauthorized use of debit card 
- Worldremit.com - account disabled without reason 
- Worldremit - a london based scam 
- [Resolved] Worldremit.com - fraud 
- Worldremit.com - mobile money transfer
- Worldremit - account shut down without notice 
- Worldremit.com - sending money overseas...
- World Remit - money transfer overseas
- Worldremit.com - unauthorised credit card charges