World Financial Group [WFG] / investment planning

1 San Ramon, CA, United States

I attended a presentation on August 5, 2017 and was pressured into becoming a sales rep. I gave in and paid $100.00; they gave me a small 'restaurant-like sales receipt." The next day I notified the 'sales rep in-training', who is my former co-worker that I wanted my refund because I do not want to be a sales person. She told me that the salesman will be out of town until next week. I waited a week then tried to contact her to no prevail. The my ex-coworker no longer responded to text or phone calls. I finally spoke with the salesman (who just happened to answer the office phone). He was the same guy who accepted my money and gave me the receipt. He refused to give me his name and actually said to me "It's only $100.00. He laughed and said "Remember I have all your personal information". When I try to call the company, there's only tape recorded information and you can't get through to live agents. I guess they are doing great because they are tricking people to pay fees. Just think, they could have done worst with the large monthly payments I was willing to pay for investments. I was fortunate to take my business to a more reputable company. These agents really make the company look bad. I will report them to the Better Business Bureau and will forever share this story with everyone I meet.

Je