Wordery / ruined my surprise
They promised to send my boo within a couple of business days but made me wait for several weeks instead.
I want to tell Wordery something: if you're not sure about shipping or delivery, don't promise anything then. I think it's so easy to remember.
Because of your promises I had nothing to give my friend as a Christmas present. No, of course, I found an alternative, but the book I ordered was the book he always dreamt of, but couldn't afford as it was very expensive.
You let me down and ruined my surprise.
More Wordery Complaints & Reviews
- Wordery - Total scam! 
- Wordery.com - The second order hasn't arrived
- Wordery.com - Ridiculous company
- Wordery - customer service and general legitimacy of the company
- Wordery - Do not buy from them! 
- Wordery - ver slow order processing and shipping. plenty of customer dis-service
- Wordery - textbook delivery delayed compounding by lies from customer service
- Wordery - comic book collectible
- Wordery - non refund of postage order 026-0771838-6673141
- Wordery - damaged book received