Wordans / t shirt delivery issue

1 Baton Rouge, LA, United States Review updated:

My name is tameka thompson my order number is 2112998. I placed my order on 9-13-18. My order shipped in three shipments. Two of my shipments were supposedly delivered on 9-21-18 at 7:19pm. I never received them because no one never came to my home because i had people at my home to receive the packages. The tracking numbers in question is 1z32e325yw59318438 and the other is 1z5a6v500313767185. I need some one to tell me when i can expect my refund for the shirts i never received or i need someone to contact me asap in reference to this issue. These shirts were for my wedding and now im having to make other arrangements and spend more money. I have emailed the customer service twice and have gotten no response.

Ta
Sep 25, 2018

Comments

• St
      11th of Oct, 2018

Wordans-- I ordered 37 shirts from you on 9/21/18. Paid $204.41. I received 30 shirts. At first I thought "wow, awesome" because I received 2 separate shipments fairly fast. My third shipment, I did not receive. I have called. I have emailed. I even sent a letter in the mail...old school style. Still cannot get a response. This is not how you do business. I am missing 7 shirts still.