Wonderfox Media Converter / Fraudulent business practices

Eagle Mountain, UT, United States Review updated:

I bought a software DVD ripper w/ media converter and after installing it into my computer... the program would only work half the time. The only way to make contact with Avangate, which is the company contracted out to receive the payments for the creators of WonderFox software, is thru e-mail alone. Well I can't even get someone to respond to my questions about the matter. Then recently, the copy and paste function to get the ULR's from the address bar and into the program to analyze and download, stopped functioning completely. So I'm out $40.00 bucks. Is there any honest God fearing businessmen out there anymore? Ecclesiastes 5:10

Wo
Feb 18, 2015

Comments

• Em
      9th of Jul, 2015

Hi Buddy,

This is Ember and I'm a staff of WonderFox, you can reach me at [protected]@videoconverterfactory.com. I just came across this site and found your complaints.
    We hope to provide you with the best software service ever. So after reading your complaints, we feel even more anxious than you and hope we can settle your issues immediately, my dear customer. We are so sorry about your bad using experience.

However, based on your description, I found it hard to solve the problems you encounter for now:

Firstly, we don't have a software named WonderFox media converter, could you give me the exact item name of your software? Only with the right name of software, can we deal with your issues right away.

Secondly, you said "DVD ripper w/ media converter", we have WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro, WonderFox DVD Video Converter and WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro, three flagship products. WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro doesn't carry any video downloading functions. And the new version WonderFox DVD Video Converter and WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro support YouTube downloading perfectly. If you have download issues with the later two software, please make sure your network work fine, and if you still have some issues please send us the problem picture shot.

Thirdly, we have a special group of staff providing customers with customer service. If you have any kind of issues, you can reach our customer service team at [protected]@videoconverterfactory.com. We usually reply in 8 hours and we promise that we make you wait longer than 24 hours. The service email address can be found in the software and our webpage easily.

So based on the words you dropped, I guess there must be some misunderstanding or you take other brand of similar software as ours. Anyway, you are free and welcomed to reach us [protected]@videoconverterfactory.com.

Sincerely,
    Ember from WonderFox

3rd of Mar, 2017

I have been attempting to contact Wonderfox for 3 days and I get no reply via emails. I have an issue with my "Life Time License" and I have provided my email that I registered with, receipts and my order number but I am being ignored by Wonerdfox. Please do not purchase this software because they in fact will refuse to reply to any emails sent to them. I bought this software DVD Video Converter less than one year ago...10 months to be more accurate
    Regretful buyer,