Wish.com / shipping charges
This question is being asked on behalf of my boyfriend, he can't understand if I am ordering more than one item of the same description but different colour, why do I have to pay shipping per item when they are going to be delivered at the same time. The shipping costs I am paying I could use to purchase more items This doesn't make sense to me. I currently have an order pending for £33 but shipping costs are £20.
I have read that as the deliveries come from different retail stores this is the reason for paying shipping per item, but if I'm ordering at the same time, same item just a different colours, surely you will order from the same company so therefore there should only be one shipping charge.
I look forward to hearing from you
More Wish.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wish.com - fraud 
- Wish.com - payment issue 
- Wish.com - daily giveaway 
- Wish.com - there is something wrong with your user account. please visit https://www.wish.com/payment-issue to resolve this. 
- Wish.com - won't refund 
- Wish.com - not being able to make purchase 
- Wish - empty parcel
- Wish.com - foldable drone with 1080p hd c... store: thanksgive quantity: 1 color: grey size: 1080p camera dual gps drone. cost: $319.00
- Wish.com - I can't find an address to send returns to 
- Wish.com - tv for order/5afdeeaa03d4c740ffad78cc / my refund