Wingstop Restaurants / cleanliness

My family and I have been going to the Wingstop in Gonzales La for the last 5 years and have enjoyed it until this last year.

I don't know if the business took on new management but I can tell you the last few times I have been there the place has been going downhill as far as cleanliness goes. Today is June 6 2018 and will be last time I will be eating at Wingstop at this location. The place was dirty and smelled disgusting. Everything from the tables, floors to the bathroom was unkept and unattended.

My son ordered Parmesan wings and they forgot to put Parmesan on the wings. Also, while we were eating the guys who pick up the money for money drop (guardaworld) was there at the counter discussing for a good 5-10 mins back and forth about picking up money from the safe until finally the employee said he didn't have any money for them and that money was picked up the day before.

Sorry to see but I don't think this location will be open much longer if they continue to operate like this!
I think the only way to resolve this matter is to retrain your employees/management on cleaning or maybe a visit from the undercover boss.

Sn