Windstream / terrible service
This ones hard to believe, I came home from work to find a large box left OUTSIDE my Condominium.
It has my name on it and no other label than a UPS sticker.
I open it to find a HP Computer and Monitor.
I right away call my credit card companies to find out if anyone charged a computer to my accounts and noone had.
I call UPS and they tell me WINDSTREAM sent it to me.
I contact Windstream who show NO computer charged to my account so i tell them I have a computer and they need to please come and get it it was obviously a mistake.
AFTER 1 1/2 WEEKS I recieve UPS return labels with this big box sitting in my living room while i am trying to prepair to move to a new home.
UPS informs me I HAVE TO PAY to have it picked up wich i deny and will not do.
I contact Windstream again and spend the morning on hold at variouse departments to finally get a Customer service SUPERVISOR who informs me If i do not pay for pick up or deliver it to a UPS center i will be charged for it and then hangs up on me.
Now mind you I am trying to return a computer i could have kept that they had no record with them having sent me.
I cannot believe the level of confusion and the terrible service i recieved trying to do the right thing, If i had this much trouble
trying to help them correct thier own mistake you can bet I would never use thier services again.
More Windstream Complaints & Reviews
- Windstream DSL Internet - poor service provided! 
- Windstream - phone company charges fee for no service! 
- Windstream Communications - porting of number 
- One Touch Direct / Windstream - repeat calls and failing to remove my number 
- Windstream - fraud and scam 
- Windstream Communications - phone landline
- Windstream Communications - your services
- Windstream Communications - sdwan implementation
- Windstream Communications - new service
- Windstream Communications - no phone service