Windows / Charged for services not rendered

We were told out windows needed to be cut out of their frames and were charged $2, 000 extra.
When the 1 man crew (originally 4) came he popped out the windows in no time. Window world said cutting and just removing the windows was the same thing. Really? That's a surprise to me.

I called and complained to corporate and was told they were used to threats.
They were dishonest and their treatment of me was unacceptable.
I would not recommend Window World to anyone!

Comments

• Pa
      Oct 30, 2008

Every month i am charged $44 and cannot unsubscribe even though i did not subscribe to thiis SCAM

Aug 23, 2012
    Windows - Help with installation

Could anyone suggest a good installer for the north shore of LI, NY. Most issues aren't with the windows but with the installation. Please provide a list of good installers of Andersen windows. Not RBA.

• Ti
      Apr 24, 2014
    Windows - that my computer is sending errors messages and they are calling to gain control on my computer to fix them
    New York
    Phone: 8457045230

They called stating they are from windows that my computer has been sending errors messages and that they need to take control on my computer. I did a reverse number search on whitepages.com and there are other complaints listed there with several phone numbers listed that they have used.

• Pc
      Apr 29, 2014

I did not think Microsoft could get stupider, but they did and now I am stuck with Windows 8.
    If you want to do circles buy a computer with Windows 8 - I feel like a dog must feel when chasing its own tail.