Wilson Tarquin / harrasment

1 ST JAMES BUILDING 79 OXFORD STREET, Manchester, England, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom Review updated:

Company that keeps ringing you and then dropping calls all day and night - they are a very unscrupulous company trying to get money of you when the finally talk to you.

Keep clear they are well documented on the web

Mobile numbers is [protected] and there are many more

Comments

• Su
      14th of Aug, 2012

They have been calling my elderly parents repeatedly despite being told the calls are unwanted and could they please stop.
    The company seems to go by the name of Samuel Brooks, thought they are very reluctant to give any detils and there are several threads on the internet about the same company using the same unwanted behaviour but with a different mobile number...how do we stop these people contacting us and also selling on details to other similar companies?

• Ed
      14th of Aug, 2012

Ring Trading standards and the Police then Watchdog they know all about them !!!

• Ga
      22nd of Jan, 2019

@Eddie007 i received a letter from a company called Wilson Tarquin, saying they could help me get money refunded, as our IVA as finished. First how have they got this info, second, we have tried after our IVA finished 3yrs ago to claim our ppi but it still went to the IVA company. Third, this company as really as a lot of negative review online. They need to be stop with the haressment call to people. Can you help

• Br
      4th of Feb, 2019

@gayle14m I have received the same letter having completed my IVA 2 months ago. They probably got the info from the Insolvency Register. Details remain in there for 3 months after completion.
    What I find strange is that if they know nothing about PPI. They should know it's a fact that anyone in an IVA has their PPI claimed by their Insolvency Practitioner, with the proceeds paid to creditors.

• Aw
      16th of Aug, 2012

Constant cold calling, pushy operators calling on ppi claim which I do not want them to act for me on. Beware of this company, also go under name of PPI Claims Now

• Se
      10th of Jun, 2014

I've received 4 drop calls in the space of a week. I rang back the first time as did not know who it was. Found them trying to get me to claim back my PPI via them as I was apparently eligible. Which I know I'm not.

I received another call a few days later I cut them short as I figured that this was a reputable company and that the note against my record just hadn't been updated. So asked for a do not call note to be added to my record(I work all day long with database so I know the drill). I got a 3rd call yesterday at which point I quite calmly said remove my details or I'm making a complaint. Well today I got the 4th call. I was not calm or pleasant. I explained (screamed down the phone) I wanted to make a complaint so asked to be put through to his manager. Unsurprisingly the manager was busy but he would call me back. I essentially said remove me from the database now and no complaint will be made. If I get anymore unsolicited calls from this company I am going to tear whoever rings me apart. They are sewer ###.

• Su
      3rd of Jul, 2014

wilson tarquin should be closed down the ###

• Aa
      11th of Dec, 2014

Chris mills is a peado and loves playing witth little girls ###ing knocks me sick, don't work at Wilson Tarquin

• Al
      26th of Mar, 2015

this page is for feedback on the company, not on the individuals working there. I request the authorities to remove the above comment

• Go
      19th of May, 2015

Haha funny...they are all peados. I'm off to st james building to give em a slap

22nd of Dec, 2015

Hi there I have been repeatedly harassed by this company for over twelve months . I told them I had no PPP to claim because I had never taken any out as I work in the NHS and we are fortunate enough to get full pay for six months and half pay for six months . They hounded me telling me no win no fee you have nothing to loose. I completed paperwork and as I told them no PPP to be refunded . They are now harassing me for money for work they have carried out. Has anyone else had this problem. I am currently unwell having nursed my mom who sadly passed away and these peop, e are making me feel more unwell.

• Je
      14th of Sep, 2018

@Sarahian123 Just to let you know. That fact you get full sick pay 6 months and half the other makes you more susceptible to be missold ppi. Also it was added on without knowledge or consent so essentially you wouldn’t of been aware of it anyway.

• Si
      20th of Jul, 2016

Just got a letter demanding £150 for their work. We were instructed to phone banks and building societies ourselves so what work exactly have they done??? Bunch of crooks.

24th of Jul, 2017

Stay well clear of this company. I had to chase my claim myself. And now they are ending up with more than me. Taking 48% so I got 52% but had to pay the fees.

• Re
      23rd of Dec, 2018

@Marie Horan They have done with me they want £2220.63 they want do I give it to them

6th of Mar, 2018

Just been phoned by these CROOKS today.. thankfully i ignored call & googled them. I'll be blocking their number from today. Glad i read all the stories about them so i know who i'm dealing with if they try again!!!

27th of Mar, 2018

I've had numerous phone calls from these bunch of crooks. Glad i googled them & now i've blocked their number. Nuisance calls are a pain in the @rse!!

• Ph
      1st of Jun, 2018

Just asked for manging directors phone number so i can ring him at 2am in morning and continously through night see how he likes it when trying to sleep never had a loan or ppi since 1980 asked so many times now stop ring me this comany should be closed down they are a pest

• Je
      14th of Sep, 2018

@Phil Sayers Also missold on overdrafts too.. credit cards, mortgage. And it started in the 80’s- I’d advise to get it checked you could be in for some money :)

• Hc
      15th of Jun, 2018

I have had several calls from this company which I believe to be classed as cold calling.
    Sometimes there is no-one there when I answer, other times it is extremely noisy.
    I have blocked there number now, so guess what they are now leaving voicemail messages.
    They are a nuisance and someone should shut them down.

• Wt
      12th of Aug, 2018

Considering it's a drug fueled company and one of so called managers is a nonce

• Dy
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Wilson Tarquin - nuisance calls
    Liverpool, England, Merseyside
    United Kingdom

Call me almost every day, sometimes more than once.
    PPI nuisance calls.

• Ce
      22nd of Aug, 2018

Set of thieves stay clear