Willis Orchards/ Windmill Palm Tree / Dead Windmill Palm Tree
I bought a 6 foot tall windmill palm tree 14 months ago from Willis Orchard CO to plant next to my heated swimming pool in southern Michigan. I had done some research about palm trees before even calling Willis so I feel like I knew the right questions to ask. My winters are not terribly cold but they are extremely wet; I explained to the woman on the phone I am willing to do whatever is necessary to keep my investment alive- $500.00 plus Fed-Ex Freight charges, like another $275.00, is a lot of money to me! She assured me that I needed to do absolutely nothing but watch and enjoy it during my winter, but if the palm tree did not survive, their "Friendly Guarantee" would replace it. Well, needless to say, here we are in 2010 and I still do not have a living windmill palm tree. The woman I talked to, whose voice I recognize, but whose name I do not know, denies that she is the one who told me my tree would live and now they say I should have covered my Windmill Palm Tree. I hope this is happening to enough people that our voice will be heard by the Attorney General in Georgia.
More Willis Orchards/ Windmill Palm Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Willis Orchard - Fradulant company
- Willis Orchard Company - Sold Me Ungrafted Pecans Tree For Grafted Pecans!
- Willis Orchard Company - Charged and Shipped an Order I Cancelled!
- Willis Orchard Company - Bad service
- Willis Orchard Company - Poor in ever area of business!
- Willis Orchard Company - fraud