Wildblue / Rude employees, bank fraud and no one cares
Well, this has been going on for several weeks. Apparently buying a new house and changing your address is too much for WildBlue to handle.
We moved in December, and in March we were charged 3 months off service fees. I called and they said that it was a mistake, that they had backed it out. Well, April rolled around and no credit. May rolled around, no credit, and then we were cut off for non-payment!
We have been fighting with them for 2 weeks now, we still don't' have internet service, and we have called and spoke with several people. No one cares. The last person I spoke with said, "but ma'am, you moved" Yeah, 6 months ago. We asked to speak with a supervisor, and were left on hold for 30 minutes and hung up on.
I have two options. I can pay them ANOTHER month's worth of service and get my internet turned back on or wait 7-14 business days until my credit is processed.
I'm now on day 6. We'll see how this works out. Meanwhile, I'm contacting the BBB.
More Wildblue Complaints & Reviews
- Wildblue - Awful support, poor delivery of the service, continual problems 
- Wildblue - WildBlue software corrupted my new $1600.00 computer! 
- Wildblue - Grand Theft
- Wildblue - Beware of the Trap! 
- Wildblue - Lies
- Wildblue - FRAUD / FORGERY 
- Wildblue - Unauthorized money transfers
- Wildblue - Awful service 
- Wildblue - Bad customer service