Whispering Wind Production and Read, Care, and Share / Matthew McClintock is a thief and convicted felon

1 8707 N JackrabbitBelgrade, MT, United States Review updated:
Phone: (406)388-4141

This man is a convicted felon who has stolen from people across the country. He has used a variety of scams--posing as a day trader got him some prison time. In Belgrade, he claim to have a film production company that produced readng awareness commercials and other ads. He also claimed to have a free tutoring progam--I went to work for him to start a non-profit and ended up cold-calling for donations for advertising that never happened.

Once I found out he was lying to people and had a criminal record--I reported him to the authorities and quit. I have yet to be paid for my time--I worked for him for two weeks back in June.

Beware of this man--he owes thousands of dollars to a large variety of people including one woman who got a judgement against him for over 1/2 a million and is sitll waiting to be paid. He also has a history of violence toward women--BEWARE!!!

Kr

Comments

Ma
  15th of Nov, 2008

Kriaten Cox was hired to call on businesses to support the childrens Read Care & Share program. This program was a small grass root business, to encourage all of us to read to our children daily. In the works was also a tutoring program for children that needed help in reading, and for whatever reason, didn't fit into local after school programs. The :30 second spots had previously run on the networks. The company purchased some hardware in late March. It ended up not being compatiable with some other equipment. The result was an audio problem that caused some very lengthly in house production delays, before the source could be diagnosed. As a result, businesses that had paid to be on the spots were not being aired in a timely manner. These businesses had a legitimate complaint. Because we are so small and every nickle counted, we were not in a postion to take the production outside to another production studio. We called on the technicians at Dell and Avid for their assistance. We have since worked very very hard to be sure that every business airs and have given each business additional airtime. We regret the delay, and sincerely thank all of the wonderful businesses small and large who have supported the program and continue in spite of Mrs. Cox and her girlfriends actions. Mrs. Cox was hired to call on businesses on a straight commission bases. Nothing more, nothing less. This was not a non-profit organization. She worked part of one day (coming in late) then was on location one day as we shot for a photo session. She then came in late the next day.
She came into my office and made some overtures that were incompatiable with her postion. She didn't return to work the following day calling into work and made false statements as to why she was not coming in. Almost within days, she started this online campaign to discredit the company and myself. It is public record that I had a felony conviction. As such I was an easy target as stated to me by our attorney who will be bringing suit againts three individuals.
Mrs. Coxs has called everyone she could access including a dear and loved friend in Oklahoma who had nothing whatsoever to do with the program. As she called busnisses large and small, she effectively was able to decrease the revenue needed to continue the program and impliment the tutoring program. With the added burden placed on businesses with the hard turn-down in the economy, it was determined to concentrate on programming away from the childrens program, until the economics changed. However, we continue daily to be sure that everyone airs that we committed to.
It is my position an that of members in the legal community, that a jury will vindicate myself and Whispering Wind Productions, LLC, awarding for us.
Felony:
I make no excuses for the outcome of the case in Oklahoma. Technically I was wrong, thus receiving a deferred judgement. Three years into the 5-year probation, Oklahoma stated I was in violation of the probation, even though the accusations againts me had been dropped by the court. It was determined that it would be prudent to take a few weeks in a minimum secuity facility, instead of spending up to a year or more in county jail fighting the accusations. It has proven to be the right decision.
Within the next year, we anticipate a full disclosure of the facts per the SEC.
Many many individuals have asked me as to this womans motives. I have repeatedly stated that may not be determined until the attorney has her on the stand.
I remain fully didicated to the program. Mrs. Coxs will be given her date in court.

15th of Nov, 2008

Wow! Will the lies never cease--and the spelling and grammatical errors??!!

Where to start? I was hired at first to file non-profit status and obtain financing in the interim--at least one individual who has contacted me since this all started was also approached and asked to do the same. I was then going to work on the tutoring program--with existing (there were NONE) and new tutors and apply for grants. My starting salary was to be at least $50, 000 plus benies per our first conversation--this salary decreased with each subsequent meeting until it became $1800 on the first day--there were still supposed to be benies and you even took me to meet with the insurance agents claiming they were setting it up. Prior to my first day--I met with you on three different occasions and did hours of research--time I was told I would be compensated for. As to the against commissions argument--I HAVE NEVER NOR WOULD I EVER WORKED FOR COMMISSION ONLY!! I am not a sales person and was not hired to be one.

I will remind you that I even started working for you while I was still at my previous job. Don't you remember asking me to come up with some money before my first day? Don't you remember calling me at work almost every day from May 27-June 6? How about calling me on May 25 while I was on vacation?

On June 9, I came to work at 9:20 am--a time we agreed upon due to my son's job and something we discussed on May 23--and I worked until 4:40pm and did so with no personal lunch break--only a working lunch. Imagine my surprise to find I would be sharing a desk and computer--my office had none--with no internet and cold calling on a cell phone! On June 10, I drove my personal vehicle to a photo shoot with your subjects in it. I worked 8am to 4:30. On June 11, I came in at 9:20--agreed upon time due to my son's job--and worked until 5 pm with a working lunch. On June 12 I came into work at 9 am and stayed until noon--I had a doctor's appointment and was diagnosed with strep throat. From home, I worked on the brochure and the registration form on my computer and I spoke to you numerous times throughout the day. On June 13, while home sick, I worked on the brochure, registration, and downloaded and printed non-profit paperwork.

On June 16, I came to work at 8:45am to find you had no vehicle. You stated it was wrecked in Ennis on Friday the 13--interesting to note that I later verified this was an outright lie! I drove my vehicle that day to meetings and to pick up checks from businesses--this has been verified for the Dept of Labor by numerous individuals including Carol at United Way. I drove 75 miles in my personal vehicle. On June 17, I came to work at 8:15am and spent the entire day driving you around and back and forth--remember the trip to Big Sky Western bank to get a stop payment slip to take back to your office so you could forge the account owner's name and then bringing you back to the bank? Remember lunch in Bozeman--working lunch again? Remember stopping at the Dodge dealer and speaking to both my salesman and his boss? They do! Totalled 85 miles that day and worked until 5pm. On June 18, I met with a sponsor, a consultant who walked me through the non-profit info, and the radio station--all on your behalf and all of which have been confirmed. I worked from 9 to 4:30 and spoke to you numerous times on the phone.

That evening my worst fears were confirmed through various sources including:

your mug shot and most recent prison sentences--definitely not the couple weeks you claim in your comment!! The next week I made a report to the Gallatin County Sheriff Department with two individuals you had stolen from. Over the next month I endured harrasing phone calls--dated the week of June 23 and supplied to the Dept of Labor and the Sheriff Dept which does not line up with any of your claims--and letters threatening me with lawyers and lawsuits. All of these threats have been lies-every lawyer you threatened me with, I called and everyone told me they did not represent you and offered their help TO ME!!! I even provided your false "trial transcript" to the lawyer you claimed gave it to you.

Finally, after I spoke to too many people and started to get a picture of how many people you had stolen from--I decided I needed to do something more. Yes, I called people--not very many because at first I was afraid of your threats but once two different lawyers told me I had done nothing wrong--well, my fear dissipated and what was left was DISGUST!! What type of "man" steals money from elderly, disabled, and kind generous people for a lie? There was never a tutoring program and you know it! To make a long story short, I decided to turn to the internet to get the word out about your illegal activities. So I posted the thread at:
/URL removed/#342248

To which you responded as a wide variety of people--all with your spelling and grammatical issues and all who praised you! Wow! Did your own glowing reports help your ego? One has only to read the posts and note the sign on names to realize it was all you. Then other people began to post--including an attorney who represented a disabled woman who you duped out of over 1/2 million dollars--her life savings and retirement! Yes, I spoke to her and she has posted her own story at:
/URL removed/

I applaud her for speaking out against you--I wish more of your victims would come forward! Like the old friend in OK--who has a restraining order against you because you are such a great friend! Yes, I have spoken to her a few times now. How could you steal from such kind sweet women? Oh, and don't forget that the attorney pointed out the warrant for your arrest in Grady County OK-- to be found at http://www.gradycosheriff.com/

Seems you have fallen behind in the restitution you owe to your many victims in that state--how is it going with the restitution in TN? I hear you owe a substantial amount to many there including a retirement community. Hope Sam is doing well in his new home--better than a life on the run, right? Anyway, once people began to come out against you on that site--you quite posting just like you quite responding to the Dept of Labor when you ran out of lies.

Since all this started in August--not days later--I have spoken to and received email from about 30 of your victims. Other victims have reported you to the local chamber of commerce--resulting in a fraud alert--and the Better Business Bureau--resulting in this:

(an unsatisfactory rating)--both of these things have nothing to do with me and were a direct result of all your lies and thievery. I am wondering--who are my girlfriends who have been harming your so-called business? I only know of my friend who allowed you to take pictures of her kids and then--upon finding out your true self--asked for those pictures back and never got them.

As to a final update, yesterday I spoke to two more victims--one is the mover who moved "your" furniture to 1108 McReynolds Rd in Gateway. Seems you lied on his contract--gave him a false name--and then hide in the house and had a woman talk to him when he tried to get his money! What a "man!" to stand behind a woman--then you called him and threatened him with a lawsuit! For trying to get paid!! LMAO! and you told him you had lawsuits against 6 people and you would make him number 7--not the 3 you claim above! What happened to the other 3? The other call was from the man you are going to face in court on December 15--seems you have a lawsuit against you! Guess what I found out during that call? Not only is the FBI and the sheriff investigating you--you are under surveillance!! Were you aware of that? Bet they watched you sneak out of the office at 8707 N Jackrabbit under the cover of darkness on Halloween! What do you think?

Finally, I would take you to court for slander--for your accusations to many that I stole thousands from you! In checks, off a debit card--don't even think you had one of those, and that I have blackmailed you! This info comes from numerous sources who are more than willing to testify. But, since the only money you ever have is stolen from others and you owe more than 1/2 million--my lawyer and I figured it wouldn't be worth the time or effort. The thing is--no one is buying what you are selling except that poor woman you are living with in that little white house. Don't know what you did to brainwash her but I do feel sorry for her. What did she say when those little girls hit the deck and yelled "BAD MAN" at the site of you? How embarrassing that small children are afraid of you? The thing that disgusts me the most is that many of your victims have been silenced by their fear of you--that a common thief like you has put fear in the hearts of many generous, kind, caring--even disabled and elderly--people makes me want to vomit! You are a vile, miserable man Matthew Cody McClintock, aka Michael O'Dell aka Cody Willis aka----what is it today??? All the callers and emailers I come in contact with will be getting my recommendation--go directly to the sheriff department and file a small claims case. Even those living out of state! Good Luck getting through this!

If anyone sees this and wants to talk--my email is kristinkaec@yahoo.com and my phone is 388-7349! Thanks for reading this and I hope it saves others from the heartache of dealing with this man and the loss of money!

15th of Nov, 2008

Forgot--I have yet to see payment for my two weeks of work! I have a wage claim with the Dept of Labor and you refused to provide the last required set of info==leaving you in default. Thus, I should be getting my award letter stating you owe me 110% of my claim. Not that you will ever pay as you never pay your debts--seriously, who steals from Dominoes Pizza, moving men, disabled woman, church members, elderly, Catholic schools... The answer--Matthew Cody McClintock aka Michael O'Dell/Willis aka Cody Willis aka...

Er
  16th of Nov, 2008

Mrs. Cox, you made a very serious mistake November 3rd. It has culminated months of monitoring your activities on this site.
I feel sorry for your family as to the financial burden this is going to cause them. You brought this on yourself Mrs. Cox. You will have no one else to blame. Your lies and serious distortions of the truth will come to bear on you. You’re a sad and sick woman. Your actions have hurt so many people and so many children.

Kristen Cox the fraud.

Dark of night? A moving van run by (E - Z Movers, Belgrade) came at 12:30PM, and blocked the entire south entrance on a Friday afternoon for over four-hours. Hardly the cover of darkness.

Surveillance : If there is, why didn't they know where he moved? I know, they had gone to meet with you. It certainly was no secret. He told the doctors in the building he was moving. Actually they came over and looked at an appliance he was selling. Gee...you must have missed that fact.

You madam are the fraud. I will sit in the courtroom as you try and answer with accuracy your bold face allegations, based on hearsay and self-serving gossip and very very inaccurate information. It won’t be as humorous to you then. Oh yes...your going to court. In fact you'll be served with a restraing order very soon. Stocking is a no no.Did you enjoy the drive Saturday on our road. Stopping at the mailbox. You must have no life. Where were your kids. I bet they were missing mommy.

Oh and Sam. He is fine right here with Matthew. Who gave you that information, the FBI. Gee...maybe the mover should work for them.

You poor miss guided and distorted excuse for a person. Your the ### that prays on people who do try and make a difference. Do you not have a life, or are you busy making the rounds?

We all invite you to take Matthew to court for slander. Please, your so sure of your facts and you have all these witnesses to back you up. What a better way then to go into court. Come on Mrs. Cox (******) put up or shutup.
Your such an authority on Whispering Wind and Matthew. You make all these claims in your long BS responses. Surely you can back this up in court. Really Mrs. Cox, as bad as you say Matthew is, you can after all these months take him to court, can't you? I mean all these attorneys want to give you free service. Makes one wonder what your given in return.

Oh yes...December 15th. You mean Belgrade Garage who has to respond to mediation. Please...you can do better then that can't you Mrs. Cox (*****). Is that the businesses that tried to rip off Whispering Wind Productions when they were to fix a transmission, only to make it worse? Who filed a false report, now has to answer to it.
Sheriffs...FBI...! Mrs. Cox, your such a lier and cheat. You need to get help.

Kids hit the ground? Badman? Is that what your little girlfriend told you when she saw Matthew and me at the restaurant? Actually, the kids smiled at Matthew. Of course that wouldn't work for your story now would it. Oh yes...their pictures back. How would he do that as they were downloaded on his computer? Of course you knew that also, but that wouldn't work for your BS story.

Please Mrs. Cox, get some of these businesses to take Matthew and Whispering Wind Productions to court. And Matthew having a history of violence with woman. Really???? Lets see! This man has done more to help kids then you’ll ever know.

This man ran to a car that had just rolled over in a field in Southern Oklahoma and was filling with fumes from a ruptured gas line. He broke in the window, crawled inside where he kicked out the front windshield and pulled a lady out to safety.

Doubt that Mrs. Cox...? Well call Judy in Okl;ahoma, she was in the car following Matthew home when the accident happen in front of them on a frontage road. You remember Judy in Oklahoma don't you?
Really now Kristen Cox (*********). Put up or shutup. Put your mouth in court if your so sure of your facts. All these many businesses you claim he stole from. Wouldn't you think a few of them would file in court? Oh yes...the BBB. I wonder why? Could it be that Kristen Cox stole information from the offices and started calling the financial base of Whispering Wind? No she wouldn't do that.

16th of Nov, 2008

My dear lady--you know not of what you speak! I never met with the FBI--I have only mentioned that others have. Personally, I found it a little creapy that they might be surveiling me since I made the mistake of being mixed up with this criminal you defend! In fact, Matthew was under investigation by the FBI, sheriff, and Attorney General--this time around--before I ever even met him but I am more than willing to take all the credit you are offering me. See, it seems that as soon as he stepped off that plane in January of 07--after being released from prison--he started lying and stealing! I did not hav the pleasure of meeting him until May of 08--by then he had blazed quite a trail and even the Gallatin County Supt Office was aware of things he was doing--taking unauthorized picture of school children from a car by the side of the road--and not doing--providing free tutoring for students in Belgrade and outlying areas! What a joke!

Yes, I did drive by your place to get the physical address to give to the Dept of Labor--guess you did not see that my son was in the car? I took him with as he has been through all this--he is the one who waited at home to call 911 the day I tried to go and get my money and Matthew refused to open the door. My son would love to confront Matthew as he knows the type of man he is--this has been a learning experience for him to find out what types of people there are in the world. Wow, attacking my parenting now when you don't even know how many kids I have, how old they are, or anything about them or me! Give me a break, lady! How can you defend this convicted felon? How can you live with him knowing he is such a thief and doesn't even have a job to help pay the bills?

As to Matthew and all he does for kids--PLEASE!! What kids? No kids ever came to that place to be tutored. Oh, are you talking about the child whose college fund Matthew stole? As a teacher who has really helps kids, as a previous daycare provider, and as a mother--I am offended at your claims about Matthew's wonderful doings--especially when I know the truth. Funny, I would mention a story I heard about a son coming to his father for help--peading really--and being sent away...maybe Matthew can tell you about that. And do not lie about my friend's little girls--they are so frightened by Matthew that they were still hysterical and crying over an hour later! Their mother had to convince them that the bad man would not come to get them! For a man who claims to help kids so much--how could the two of you lie about that incident? As to the photos--he made no attempt to even return a single disc--at least the poor photographer did give her one. Not that she wants a memory of this--before Matthew, she was one of the most open caring woman I had ever met. This experience has taken away her ability to trust--for that, I detest Matthew! She feels guilty for allowing her children to come into contact with such a vile man!

A restraining order--really? Get real! I have a right to get my wages and, as such, have a right to have access to Matthew's address even if he attempts to hide it. Love that you defend a man who even lies about his name! If you have so much against me--why has he not sued me yet? How about all that money he claims I stole? You would think he would mention that in all his letters, phone calls, and info he sent to the Dept of Labor. And now I stole files--seriously? Did he report that to the Dept of Labor--no--why? Because it never happened!

What type of man runs around claiming this lawyer and that lawyer are investigating someone when the lawyer has nothing to do with him? Well, we know that answer-yes, that was a rhetorical question. Matthew even told one man that Chuck was investigating me for him! LOL!! Funny stuff. Please tell me exactly what it is I will be charged with--will I be asked those questions Matthew claimed were supplied to him by his lawyer Jason--the ones I sent to Jason so he could see the extent of Matthew's lies and delusions?? You see, I have done nothing illegal--unlike your little friend. That is why he is under investigation by the FBI, Sherriff, and AG--and I am not! All I have done is expose him for what he is.

As I stated previously, it would not be worth my time to take the man to court for slander--he is worth NOTHING (in more ways than one!!) And--any penny he gets--needs to go to the other people he owes! Like the disabled woman he stole from and the retirement community... I would rather they get their money. Love that you again make a veiled attempt at accusing me of having an affair--nice! The thing is--these lawyers know a criminal when they see one. Please respond to my actual statements. I hear that Matthew used another lawyers name to the man who is suing him and that man called the lawyer right in front of him! LMAO!! Would loved to have seen the look on Matthew's face. Oh, least I forget--I will make sure that Belgrade Garage has a copy of this site when they go to court. Maybe you are misunderstanding the situation--Matthew is being taken to court not mediation. There will be no settlement. Might want to look into that--I think the amount he owes to just that one business might constitute a felony!

You bring up Judy--how dare you! She is a sweet woman who had to take a restraining order out on Matthew for breaking into her home MORE THAN ONCE--yep, great man there! Do you know how many sweet, caring women I have spoken to in the past couple of months who have been hurt by this man? Who are not afraid to reach out because of their experience with him? Whose lives have been harmed-financially and emotionally--by this criminal? You--sitting there defending a vile, despicable thief--how do you sleep at night? I would be worried it I were you--this man is quite apparently a sociopath with not conscience. Do you sleep with one eye open?

I love that you have given me so much power! I never realized I had such a reach. So everyone who has filed reports against Matthew--did so because of me? Even the ones he stole from before I met him? Wow, my influence is far reaching! Maybe I was the one who got people to report him in OK and TN--boy, you two both have vivid imaginations!

Finally, could one of you please brush up on the spelling and grammar? I can live with you misspelling my name again and again--I mean, it is a hard name but you're and your are two completely different things! Please--did neither of you take an English class in your life? Feel free to call me or email me--kristinkaec@yahoo.com or 3887349 if you even come to your senses!

16th of Nov, 2008

Erica--please do enlighten me to what you mean by that veiled threat. I have no idea who you are or what you are talking about. I spent Nov 3rd at home with my boys--did not know that was a crime of any sort. Again, as I have offered--you may call or email at any time. Then again--I truly question whether you exist as Matthew likes to make up people and other lies.

16th of Nov, 2008

On more thing--Erica--Wow! I have had months of activities on this site! Please tell me when! and how are you monitoring me?

17th of Nov, 2008

Just a little update for those of you who find yourself on this site--I have written to Erica Mason and received no response. I do not think she exists. I have also written to "Judy" but am quite sure that "Judy" is really Matthew--she uses the same grammar, threats, misdirection, and language as Matthew. Since I do know there is a woman living with him, I sure hope she has children out there who are watching out for her--I feel truly sorry for her.

For those who have called or emailed--thank you so much for your support. I know I seem to be taking a thrashing here but you and I know the truth. If you are owed money by Matthew, please go to the small claims office at the justice center. You can file for about $60--and I do believe a certain dollar amount constitutes a felony (Maybe $750 but don't quote me). You can call the Sheriff Department at (406)582-2100 to get your questions answered.

Do not fear his threats--he cannot sue you for trying to get the money he owes you!! As you can see here, he is full of threats and hate and anger but do not let that scare you--do not let him have that power over you! The more people who go after what is owed them--the bigger the paper trail. I am going after my money through the Dept of Labor--I know it is a hassle but please take the time. If you have questions or simply wish to talk--please contact me--I will not share your information with anyone but will lend all the support I can. What he has done and is doing is not right--everyone who matters knows that!

18th of Nov, 2008

UPDATE UPDATE / Cox commits perjury!!!

Mrs. Cox……your poor poor misguided fool. Where shall this end? A woman like you as a teacher. HELP
“BTW, Sam is the golden retriever whom Matthew claimed was dead--another lie. Are you telling me that Matthew got him back from his adoptive family in TN? or did he change Andy's name?”

Yes, Sam is with Matthew daily in spirit. What a cruel person to even bring Sam up again. You knew from Matthew talking about this dog he had for so many years how he missed him. What kind of person would say the things you said. We all know don’t we. To think they let such a person in the classroom.

You enjoy these long responses don’t you? Well…I can and will from now till you pay in court for your slanderous and demeaning actions, come after you here daily. You’re a mean and despicable excuse for a person.

I’ll dare you talk about this man as you do. He has never in his life stolen from anyone nor would he. The SEC doesn’t accept deferred sentences because they have a solid case nor a thief in front of them. Oh, you ###, how you try and make off with half-truths and the constant lies you say. I hope, as do many friends of Matthew, who have contacted him about the vile you spew from your ugly mouth, the jury awards in full.

Where are your children while you stock Matthew, driving into Albertsons parking lot and pulling up next to him so close he couldn’t get the door open when he walked out. Driving slowly past his home almost weekly.

The courts in Tennessee dropped all actions against him as did Montana when his attorneys filed motions against the states. Everyone associated with those actions knew they were politically motivated by the SEC because of the deferred sentence given in Oklahoma.

UPDATE: Remember this Kristen Cox. Phone records clearly shown that Matthew called the exchange and asked if he could legally trade funds given him by these three individuals in Oklahoma. It was a technicality that the SEC brought on him. Oh yes, the poor disabled lady in Oklahoma that you categorically state he robbed blind. Is this the same poor little disabled lady that can’t work because she is a paraplegic and suffers from pain? Of course we are all sadden when anyone is resigned to a wheel chair. However, she continues to spend up to ten hours a day on the internet E-mailing men as she did Matthew. Get a job lady. Other parapalegics work. Oh…yes, now we remember. She told Matthew that if she worked for a living, she would loose her support. Hardly robbed of anything as she asked him repeatedly to trade for her. She was told the risk and knew the risk of being in the market. This is a college-educated woman. Oh…least we forget she wanted so bad to marry him. Bought rings for them, then with-in days slept with her old boyfriend. She only filed a civil suit against him, not when he could defend himself against her, but 3 – years later when he was defending himself in Tennessee against charges that were motivated by Oklahoma.

You Cox, knew exactly what you were doing when you left Whispering Wind Productions. You had full access and were given a complete list of businesses that had supported the program. Lets look at Mrs. Kristen Cox’s activities.

1. Hired to:
a. Call on businesses to co-sponsor the Read Care and Share thirty-second spots.
i. You were told at the interview that:
1. Whispering Wind Productions had been dealing with audio problems, which had resulted in many of the spots with businesses, being placed on hold. Your job and only job was to call on businesses so Matthew could edit and bring the back log up to air and get caught up. Clear and to the point.

You saw and knew that hundreds of spots had already run before the audio problems started after new hardware was purchased. Your evil and disdained actions were not based on any fact other then you knew after a few hours, you couldn’t do the job and gave some lame excuse to go home. Instead of coming into his office and just quitting in a professional manner, you snuck out like the vile you are. You even had others (family) lie for you why you were not coming back in.

2. You make claims you didn’t have a computer at your workstation. Actually you had not only a computer, but access to many of the files you went through. You knew before you were hired that many of the businesses had not yet aired. “THAT’S WHY YOU WERE HIRED.” Do you get it you ### and vile woman? Your going to answer to God one day for all the kids you have hurt with this orchestrated campaign of half-truths and pure lies. What a liar.

3. Tutoring program: You went and called the tutor. I’ll dare you do such an evil thing. Do you have no morals at all? What kind of person would do such a thing? The program wasn’t even off the ground when you started your campaign of lies and deceit to discredit this program and this wonderful man. HE NEVER WAS GIVEN ONE PAYCHECK!!!
a. Two full page ads were taking out in color to promote the program to be. You knew exactly how to sabotage that program having been in education. Have you no morals at all. We all know the answer to that now don’t we!!! A big NO. You claimed to try and sign up for the program. Shall we post all the E-mails you sent to Matthew pretending to be this big donor? How the jury will lavish on those beauties. You’re a FRAUD!

4. Of course Whispering Wind Productions has trouble paying for past expenses. What small business wouldn’t when a ### person as you starts their campaign. You knew exactly what people to approach at the Chamber and how to push people to file with the BBB. Of course Whispering Wind couldn’t meet TV deadlines and contracts when you commit robbery against them. And that is exactly what you have done

However! Matthew has closed down Whispering Wind Productions. And has continued out of his own pocket to meet ALL contractual airtimes with the co-sponsors.

You Mrs. KRISTEN COX (LIAR AND FRAUD) are headed soon for a date you will pay for, many years to come. No threat lady, a fact.

You have made statements as fact that will take you down so hard in court. When the jury observes and reads your BS, you will cry and squirm like the ### and vile you are in my opinion and that of many many businesses and friends of Matthew have stated you are.

As I and others have stated. Lets go to court. If he had done all these bad things, lets go to court. Anyone, file! We will welcome the opportunity to show the proof and documentation that was and continues to be open to all agencies.

COX…your going down and going down hard. In court!!! Oh…another lie about being awarded for back wages.
When will your lies end? Put you money where your vile mouth is. Lets go to court.

You Mrs. Kristen (*****) Cox sabatoged the program now cry wolf!

“God forgive you for the children and families you have temporarily deprived.”

18th of Nov, 2008

Wow! Can you spew garbage? Where do I start? First, to Sam--it is vile that Matthew would lie about his dog dying--who lies about something like that when the truth is that he left poor Sam alone in an apartment when the bondsman came calling. That is the type of "man" Matthew is.

Yesterday I learned more about this man you say is so wonderful. I spoke to someone from whom he stole around $10, 000--and then skipped out! This company took Matthew to court and he had the audacity to run away. I learned about how he would travel from Montana to Ok getting money out of every Mom and Pop business along the way to finance his trips. Also, learned more about his PBS show and what he was doing there--how does he answer to that.

I truly enjoy the fact that you blame me for every bad that has happened to you--Matthew. I never even spoke to the chamber in Bozeman--I did inquire about your business to the chamber in Belgrade and was told to check you out before becoming involved--sadly, this was after having worked for you. The truth is--I spoke to only a limited number of people in the beginning because I was embarrassed that I had bought your lies. And I truly enjoy the fact that you accuse me of perjury--first, I did not know this site was in a court of law and secondly, I HAVE NOT LIED!! But--you dear sir--cannot tell the truth if your life depended upon it!

I stalked you (by the way, that is the correct spelling)??!! Now that is interesting--parked next to you at Albertsons?? I am wondering if you even remember who I am! I would never park next to you as I know you are a vindictive sociopath! Did I drive by your business to see if you were still around--a couple times? Did I sub at a school near your business--a couple times. Does that sound like stalking? I told a woman who is afraid of you that I would try to keep tabs on you to make sure you weren't headed down to her home--since you have broken in to her house and stolen from her more than once.

As to why I was hired--I was hired to start a non-profit and grow the tutoring program. I was not the only one approached to do this. Again, I would never take a job in sales as that is nothing something I do or am comfortable with. My experiences include non-profit and education--that is why you hired me. Why else would we have told United Way--together--that I was hired to start the non-profit? There are witnesses to that, sir! As to the commercials--you told many of us that the commercials were running and never once mentioned a problem. Do I need to name names?

I never spoke to a tutor--in fact, I and many others tried and tried to get you to give the names of tutors and you never did. When I started working, you said you had had a tutoring program running for quite sometime--I was not the only one you told this to. Even go to Rip Off and read your own response. You stated you had tutors and students in Belgrade and outlying areas--seriously, who is the liar and fraud here.

That is really all I have time for--I have to get back to my job. Why don't you get one and quite picking on and lying about honest, hardworking people like myself and those you have stolen from. BTW, I emailed "Judy" and asked her to call me just so I could confirm there is a woman behind these emails--no such call ever happened. Oh, and Erica Mason--emailed her to just to ask her to prove she exists--no such email or call either. Wow! Matthew sure has a lot of personalities. Still looking forward to December 15--bTW you still haven'ttold me what I did while I was sitting at home on Nov 3rd???

18th of Nov, 2008

Okay, now I will shed some light on a couple of things. Matthew spoke to me on May23rd and asked me to come in for an interview. I put off my vacation for two hours to meet with the man. He offered me a job running Read, Care, and Share--filing the non-profit paperwork and applying for grants. I shared this information with a number of people including discussing it with my previous employer and co-workers on a conference call on May 27--when I gave my notice. I also shared this information with my family, fellow members of the Bozeman Continuum of Care, and many other people. I was so excited to find the perfect job--education and social service wrapped into one. I discussed the issue of filing non-profit paperwork specifically with three people who offered to help me--my nurse practitioner, Bob-who I met through the CoC and who is a member of the state Continuum of Care, and my previous employer--who has extensive experience with non-profit paperwork.

All of these people expressed a willingness to help me--not Matthew--with this process. Bob even meet with me for about 2 hours on June 18 and gave me copies of what I would need to do. And, when we met with the United Way on June 16, this plan of going non-profit was discussed along with fiscal sponsorship through the 4-H. At this time, Matthew stated he owned property in Three Forks on which he was going to build a bunkhouse for the kids in the tutoring program and stated he already had had the plans drawn up. The property was an issue with going non-profit--but turned out to be a moot point since it did not exist. The tutoring program--well, I personally heard Matthew tell many people that he had "tutors in Belgrade and outlying areas including Big Timber, Three Forks, and (one day) even Lewistown" The Lewistown thing made me sick to my stomach because it was a statement he made to Taylor and Associates in front of me--two days after I had mentioned going to Lewistown and he admitted to not even knowing where it was.

When things started to unravel--when the landlord called for rent and told me what she had been through--when people told me they had already paid for time on the commercials and had never heard anything back or seen any commercials--when a couple people told me they had called the local stations and been told they had no contract with Whispering Wind Productions--when he lied about Lewistown--when he forged a woman's name on a slip for the bank--when I received a message from a group down in OK who told me he could be potentially dangerous...I did call in sick. He would not stop calling so I had my daughter talk to him at one point. I then called the sheriff. They told me all I could do was file for my wages--they also warned me to have no more in person contact with him. Then I got phone calls from some other people and I went in and filed a report--with these other people. I then sent a sequence of letters to Whispering Wind requesting my paycheck. In return, I was threatened with numerous lawyers and with slander--he promised to contact school districts, businesses, and such and slander me. He even left me threatening emails the week after I quit--which have been shared with the sheriff and with the dept of labor. I finally gave up with my letters and asked a sheriff to call him and ask him to quite writing to me.

Since all this happened, I have spoken to so many people that he has stolen from and I became more and more disgusted. I posted on the [redacted] and the phone calls and emails poured in and continue to this day. He has yet to answer to the non-payment of a janitorial bill at Mount Ellis--he told them I threw the bill out! And there are many others. He was well known in this area for his criminal activities far before I met him but he is currently blaming it all on me--I am surprised he didn't blame his jail stay in 1992 on me also!! He owes at least four people--myself included--wages. He owes money to people who worked on "his commercial." He owes Belgrade Garage for truck repairs. He even owes his mover--and has threatened him with a lawsuit for asking for his money! This whole situation is amazing to me and has changed my view of people--I have always been a little skeptical but have always given people the benefit of the doubt but now...

So, "Judy" I again offer the option of calling me just dial *673887349 and say this is Judy and I am Matthew's friend--prove you exist. Same to Erica. As to the lies and slander-I will again ask what I have lied about? What will I be charged with? When will this day in court occur? Will I still get to take part in the documentary you promised me back in July? Bring that on--I will give them a tour around to all the people you have lied to and stolen from. You see, I am an honest person who has done nothing wrong. I have spent my life working in jobs that allow me to help others to the best of my ability--I am a teacher and have worked as a Special Ed teacher and substitute, I have worked assisting people with disabilities, I have volunteered my time to help the homeless, I pay my bills and all my debts. You--Matthew--steal your way through life. And quite lying about Sam--regardless of how much you loved him he did not die and that is the vile lie here.

Oh, almost forgot, why don't you give Laura Bush a call and ask her husband to come to your aid since she is such a good friend. Remember how you told a roomful of people back in June that you had just spoken to her on the phone and then--months later--told someone else you had just spoken to her that day. Two conversations with the First Lady in three or four months?? During an election year??? She must be a good friend by now--so I am sure she would love to defend you at this juncture.

Finally, how dare you insult that sweet, disabled woman? Now that is vile and disgusting! And to accuse her of cheating--wow! You never cease to amaze me with the lies you tell. Why don't you take your own advice and get a job? So you can pay all your debts including the judgements against you in OK--guess you won't be going back there anytime soon as I am sure you do not want to go to jail again. Love that you lied to someone and said the warrant was dropped--why don't you look it up yourself?

18th of Nov, 2008

Forgot to ask--please share info about the June 13th car accident that Matthew was in. You know the one--where he "totaled" the jeep and I had to drive him around for two days in my van. And then he told me how much he wanted to buy a van just like mine so we went to the Dodge dealer and met with my salesman and his boss. Please tell me about that because when I called the policeman down in Madison County--ie Ennis where the accident "happened" he found nothing like it in the data base on the 12, the 13, or the 14 so, please do share!

Kristen Cox / Potential Employers Beware

Potential Employers beware of this individual. KRISTEN COX was hired by Whispering Wind Productions to work in sales. Kristen Cox has filed misleading and inaccurate information with several state agencies in an effort to collect pay she was not entitled to; unemployment benefits not do her and other damaging and misleading actions.
Including but not limited to:
1. Stocking the owner of the business.
2. Harassing phone calls.
3. Coming to the place of business and threatening to kill the owner. (Police were called)
4. Coming to the owner’s home and making threatening remarks, opening mail boxes and harassing actions.
Kristen Cox’s has been turned over to the Sheriffs Department. In Gallatin County. A request for a restraining order is being prepared for filing.
5. Encouraging her girlfriend to make calls to the owners home of a VERY aggressive nature. (Copy of conversation on file with the Gallatin County Sheriffs Department)
Kristen Cox’s actions have been turned over to the Sheriffs Department in Gallatin County. A request for a restraining order is being prepared for filing.
It is our opinion that this woman is dangerous and has the potential based on her actions for extreme violence.

UPDATE: Remember this Kristen Cox. Phone records clearly shown that Matthew called the exchange and asked if he could legally trade funds given him by these three individuals in Oklahoma. It was a technicality that the SEC brought on him. Oh yes, the poor disabled lady in Oklahoma that you categorically state he robbed blind. Is this the same poor little disabled lady that can’t work because she is a paraplegic and suffers from pain? Of course we are all sadden when anyone is resigned to a wheelchair. However, she continues to spend up to ten hours a day on the internet E-mailing men as she did Matthew. Get a job lady. Other paraplegics work. Oh…yes, now we remember. She told Matthew that if she worked for a living, she would loose her support. Hardly robbed of anything as she asked him repeatedly to trade for her. She was told the risk and knew the risk of being in the market. This is a college-educated woman. Oh…least we forget she wanted so bad to marry him. Bought rings for them, then with-in days slept with her old boyfriend. She only filed a civil suit against him, not when he could defend himself against her, but 3 – years later when he was defending himself in Tennessee against charges that were motivated by Oklahoma.

1. Hired to:
i. You were told at the interview that:

As others and I have stated. Lets go to court. If he had done all these bad things, lets go to court. Anyone, file! We will welcome the opportunity to show the proof and documentation that was and continues to be open to all agencies.

You Mrs. Kristen (*****) Cox sabatoged the program now cry wolf!

“God forgive you for the children and families you have temporarily deprived.”

19th of Nov, 2008

That is rich--I threatened to kill Matthew and I have been (again it is not stocking) stalking him! Threatening phone calls--you mean that day back in July when I called and told him the letters need to end. The call I made when I said he just needs to pay me and leave me alone? The call right before I went to his office--well, also his home since he was living there but lied about it--and knocked on the door and he refused to answer. Do you know what I said that day? I said, "That's fine, I will just go to the Sheriff" and I did? When I spoke to the sheriff--he told me to stay away from Matthew for my own safety because "there is something strange about him and this situation." A few days later, I called the sheriff department again to ask them to tell Matthew to stop the harrassing letters--the sheriff called Matthew and told him that if he called me again--HE WOULD BE ARRESTED!!! Funny, his online slander of me started that day or the next--I would have to check my records. Opening mailboxes? What is the world are you talking about you delusion man? When and where? The stalking charge--funny, I have avoided you at all costs--except for driving on Jackrabbit Lane occassionally. There is not way that can be construed as stalking--funny thing is I wanted to go to one of the doctors in that building but was afraid to have my car parked there for fear he would do something to it--same goes for the days I worked at the schools near him. My poor daughter was afraid of him also--has been hoping he would move away from his office near her school and she watched for him every recess--afraid he would do something to her!

I do not need to encourage people to be angry with you, Matthew, you do it yourself--so quite blaming me for everything! You have only yourself to blame if people call you and ask for money or pictures that you owe them. I still would love to hear what I am being charged with since I have done nothing wrong. Here is the situation--you owe me money, you owe many others money, you have a warrant for your arrest, you have a court date to answer to at least one debt, you have a felony arrest record--for more than one prison term, you have lied and lied to many people--I have proof right here, and you are threatening me! I have never been arrested--I have had three speeding tickets one in 1990, 1993, and 2003--I only owe money to financially institutions and I make my payments on time, I have never harrassed or stalked you--I have asked to be paid for two weeks of my life wasted on your lies, I have been FBI checked three times in the past five years for my jobs and passed everyone, I work for a living, and I am the one going to jail? BTW, to accuse me of being violent is absurd! Oh course, that is done to deflect from the fact that many women and men are AFRAID OF YOU--kindly find one witness to your claim! Yesterday I spent the entire day with Intermediate School band students and I only raised my voice twice--gets a little loud when a room full of kids starts warming up their instruments! Boy, I sure sound like the violent time--heck, I don't even spank my children!! Ask them!!--Well, not you because you should not be near children! Something that two different people told me in emails in the past two weeks.

Still awaiting the phone call to prove that "Judy" and "Erica exist! Still nothing! Love the cut and paste job--too lazy to type up a real response?? You have yet to respond to my questions so I will try again. Tell me about the June 13 accident! Tell me about the warrant in Grady Co. A new one--why did you do to jail in 1992? Was that a politically motivated lie? Here are the dates--to refresh your memory:

91-17 LOVE Obtaining Money By False Pretense 09/23/1991 4Y 0M 0D Incarceration 04/03/1992 04/27/1994
91-23 LOVE Obtaining Money By False Pretense 09/23/1991 4Y 0M 0D Incarceration 04/03/1992 04/27/1994
2001-178 GRAD Obtaining Services By Fraud 12/03/2001 2Y 0M 0D Incarceration 08/04/2006 01/25/2007
2001-178 GRAD Obtaining Services By Fraud 12/03/2001 2Y 0M 0D Probation 12/03/2001 12/02/2005

Two years in prison--wow! I bet that was a long two years!

BTW, Matthew quit paying for expenses long before I ever met him!!! His landlord called me a couple of days after I started work asking for the rent and told me it had happened many times and she had had to have the sheriff out. She also told me the locks were changed a number of times--including the locks when I left. I returned my key to her and it wasn't for the locks they had installed. The person I spoke to on Monday is owed money from like 6 years ago-there were court proceedings that Matthew ran off during--how does that have anything to do with me. So, let me refresh your delusional memory--I DID NOT EVEN MEET YOU UNTIL MAY 23RD, 2008! Every debt you had before then is yours and has nothing to do with me.

As to the wages owed me--I love what you told Renee after failing to respond for over a month--ie the deadline for you to turn over those copies of the checks you "wrote" off of Annie's account. So, you call her on Monday and tell her you sent your response to BILLINGS--that is rich!! Why would you send it to Billings when you sent all the others to Helena? Heck, i didn't even know there was an office in Billings! You just thought that all your threats would make me drop this--funny, I know you will never pay me as you never paid many including at least three others that I know of but now that isn't even the point now.

I love your fake concern for my children--did you care about them when you promised me this "dream job" in front of my daughter? Did you care about them when you dropped my wages over the next two weeks until they had gone from an annual salary of "at least $50, 000 plus benies" to a monthly salary of "$1, 800 plus insurance." Did you care about them when you lied to me about turning my information into the insurance agent so I could get signed up for health insurance? Did you care about them when you lied and lied to me? Did you care about them when you drove erratically done the road as you used your cell, my work cell, and my personal cell to verbally assualt the owner of Totally Vintage for not donating to your "program" Do you remember the lie you told her? Did you care about my kids when you took me away from a good job with benefits? Did you care about my kids when you didn't pay me? Did you care about my kids when you had me waste my gas money and wear and tear on my new van--to not be reimbursed? (BTW, thanks for the soda stain on the door, that Pepsi you left spilled and left a stain) Did you care about my kids when you lied to me about having a trip to DisneyWorld for my family--tickets, plane, rooms, etc? That one broke my daughter's heart you creep. Did you care about Tami's kids when you lied to them? Did you care about Tami's kids when you realized they fear you? Tell me, exactly whose kids have you done all these good deeds for! I have heard about the few kids that came before us--the ones in the commercials and the website pictures--how dare you insult them by claiming to be such an advocate for children. You sicken me.

BTW--no employer would believe what you are slinging here--just call the Belgrade school district and try to slander me like you promised in all those letters! You are a delusion, sad, pathetic excuse for a man but keep up the slander--it is you who are harrassing and threatening me, sir! So, when I stop by the sheriff's department today--I am sure they will know all about the TRO you have requested--right??? Oh, yeah--exactly what did I sabotage as there was nothing and what is my motive for this? Besides not wanting to lie to the people here in the valley on behalf of a convicted felon?

I do want to address one thing--I did pose as a mother trying to get tutoring services just to see your response. You gave me the run around just like you did when I worked for you. I was trying to see if there was anyway I was wrong and you proved me right. And the other one--before I filed with the Dept of Labor--I made an attempt to find out who your lawyer was so I could ask them for my wages. That is all that is, plain and simple. After having sent numerous letters requesting my wages--I had run out of options. On the wages issue--please tell me how you can defend your two day claim when I have emails and other proof that I worked for you for two weeks? Including your own voice mails and a meeting with the United Way, Dodge salesmen, radio station, and non-profit consultant--oh, don't forget the check I obtain from my nurse practitioner for your program during that second week? Again, if not me than who drove you around and went to all these meeting the week of June 16--you know, after the "car wreck" on the 13th. Seriously, please just answer a few simple questions instead of all this harrassment, lies, innuendo, and name calling. But do keep posting--sir--as you continue to show your colors right here! For all to see! For years to come! Still waiting for Judy to call!

19th of Nov, 2008

To the unemployment issue--they found that I left my employement "due to compelling reasons arising from the work environment." Stating "You provided evidence to show your employment created undue rish or reasonably foreseeable risks to you morals. Your separation was with good cause attributable to, or the fault of, the employment." So, I do not think you want to go there.

As to your premise that I was hired to call on businesses--that was a very small part of the original job offer but is something I did and regret now. Having said that--I did sell spots on the Belgrade News ad to a number of sponsors--so, why where those businesses not listed on the ad? I have the copy right here and there are no business names. Next, I did pursue sponsors for the billboard and secured one sponsor before quitting. So, I must inquire--where is the billboard with that business' name on it?

As to the wage claim--let's try that one right here. You told them you paid me a check (#1352) on June 16th for part of what I was owed. But you did not tell them that you then sent me a letter and money order on July 24 with the following statement, "Please find enclosed a money order in the amount of fifty dollars $50.00. It was our understanding the check number 1352 was charged back to your account." Instead, you told them the second check was an over payment due to an oversight. Then you told them that you sent me a money order for what you believed you owed me in wages on August 4th--but you wrote me a letter on August 12 stating, "Please call and make arrangements to sign your time sheet and funds will be issued." Please explain these discrepancies.

To the tutoring, the paperwork you provided me with in June of 08 states: "These classrooms are used for tutoring children from the ages of five through eighteen years of age, in reading, reading comprehension and math. This is made available to any child at no cost. The highest caliber of dedicated tutors are selected to work with the children. Many have years of teaching in the classroom and come with the highest credentials. Their participation and dedication is the corner stone of the program. Parents are strongly encouraged to stay and observe and also become actively involved in their Childs program." (Please note, spelling and grammar issues are your's and not mine as I am quoting directly). There is also a description of the awareness campaign-no mention of technical issues only that ongoing broadcasts are running and the activities outside of the tutoring to encourage and recognize the students progress in "their individual designed program." Now--right here on this site--you claim the tutoring "was in the works!"

As to my "workstation, " I did not have one. Here is what there was--there was your office with two fold out tables, a desk, and your computer, a second office with a computer you "used to produce the commercials, " and two empty offices you said I could chose from--no desks, no computers, no internet, no phone service. I did sit at your desk a couple times and at the desk in the "production room" a couple times. I was only allowed to access one file which was an excel spreadsheet with the names of businesses on it. I asked you to print it for me--so I wouldn't call the same businesses--you printed a poor copy with missing columns stating you didn't know how to print from excel and I left them sitting on the one desk--so much for me stealing company files.

So, please anwer to my claims and tell me what I have lied about- and what I am being charged with. And, once again, if there is anyone out there who would liek to defend Matthew--all the businesses and individuals he "has continued out of his own pocket to meet ALL contractual airtimes with the co-sponsors." Please call and defend him--it would make me feel a little better to know that he is actually fulfill some of his obligations. Sadly, the over 30 contacts that have been made are all from individuals who have been victimized and not a single defender. Not even Judy or Erica!

You know what Matthew--Mark Twain once said, "If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything." This is something I live by and something you should consider.

20th of Nov, 2008

Gosh, where is today's post?? Remember, you said "Well…I can and will from now till you pay in court for your slanderous and demeaning actions, come after you here daily." I was expecting to come home from work and find some more garbage--and maybe messages from all your defenders but--alas--nothing! I did speak to The Network yesterday--you know who they are, right? And I confirmed that you would have to get a TRO through a judge by convincing said judge that I am a personal threat and then I would be served and I would get to face you in court. I have to assume this new claim that I threatened to kill you and that I broke into a mailbox is coming from your attempts to do this. Funny, I have only spoken to you one time since I quit--well, I guess that makes much more of the situation that occured.

On August 2, I drove to your office or residence (depending on who you talk to, you never told me you lived there but I have since figured that out) and knocked on the door. When you didn't answer, I called you--only to hear you walking toward the door. So, I never really talked to you then either--I did talk in a loud voice and say that I would just take your letter to the sheriff as I walked away. When I spoke to the sheriff, he told me to stay away from you "for my safety." I only went there to get my money and tell you to stop harrassing me! You seem to have created a very different version in that imagination of yours and have only recently--months after the fact--added the latest threat. LOL!! You really need to get a grasp on the truth someday.

I thought since you are so fond of cut and paste, I would try a different approach to getting you to answer my questions so here goes (just cut, paste, and add answers):

1. Did you have a car accident on June 13, 2008?

2. Who drove you around on June 16 and 17--attending a meeting with Carol at United Way, eating lunch with you, picking up checks from "sponsors, " etc?
And did you attempt to get the United Way to pay to go on a billboard?
And did you tell them I was coming on to do the non-profit paperwork and grow the tutoring program?

3. Did you pay the janitorial service for cleaning the Mount Ellis Academy--like you promised?

4. Did you put the names of the sponsors that I collected money from on the Belgrade News Ad?

5. Did you approach businesses and procure "sponsorship" money for same billboard to go up in July?
In August?
Did the billboards go up as promised to many?

6. Is there an outstanding warrant for your arrest in Grady County Ok?
Are there judgments against you in OK and TN?

7. Did you pay for your truck repairs in Sept?

8. Did you pay your mover in Oct?

9. Did you pay my wages owed to me since June?

10. Did you have tutors in Belgrade and outlying areas?
Did you tell others you had tutors in Belgrade and outlying areas?

11. Did you speak to Laura Bush in June and again September?

12. Did you claim to have an attorney named Jason investigating me?
Did you claim to have an attorney named Chuck investigating me?
do you know that these were lies?

Well, I think that is enough for now--I cannot wait to read your answers! One last thing, as I thought about this whole thing last night what disgusted me the most is your slander of a woman who loved you--how can you do that and sleep at night? And, having spent a number of years working with people with disabilities--its disgusts me that you would attack her in this forum in the manner you did! Especially the "get a job" thing when you yourself cannot be bothered with one and when you are the reason she is financially devastated--she has both a promisory note from you and a judgment from the court and you still don't feel obligated to pay her back for the over 1/2 million you stole? Only the lowest of low would act that way--you are a bottom feeder!

21st of Nov, 2008

I see you have not had time to post in two whole days--did find your slander on the post made by the disabled woman you stole from. Here are some more questions:

1. Why is there no record of a TRO?

2. Why have I not been served?

3. When did I stalk (again, that is the correct spelling, stock would mean I put him on a shelf) Matthew McClintock?
Your comment about Albertson's cracked my kids up because I have been avoiding you are all costs and they both know I would not even go into Albertsons if I thought you were there. LOL!!

4. When did I make threatening phone calls? and what exactly did I threaten to do?

5. When did I threaten to kill him?

6. Where in the world did you come up with these ridiculous claims?

7. I did what to what mailbox?

8. Why are there no sheriff reports on all your claims?

9. How much money do you owe the lady whose name you forged at the checks?

10. How much money do you owe to Right Angle Technologies?

11. How much money do you owe to Bozeman Ford?

12. Name one business that supports you in this.

13. How much money do you owe in TN? OK?

14. How do you sleep at night?

15. Since when do you have a sister in this area? (you told many people that you did not have an relatives here)

16. Why are you unwilling to answer my direct questions?

17. When will I get this opportunity you keep promising me--you know, to show you for who you are in a court of law? You have been promising this to me since I started asking for my paycheck--please.

18. What will I be going to court for? (I am pretty sure that telling the truth is legal)

Keep up the lies and keep avoiding the questions. You show your true colors. Matthew, the thing I have come to realize is that what bothers me the most is not the money you take from everyone you come into contact--it is the emotional damage leave in your wake. How anyone could live with what you have done is beyond me--just knowing about your actions and your deceptions weighs heavy on my heart. You have taken from so many people--not just money, you have stolen their ability to trust, their belief in the goodness of others, their faith in good deeds--how many people that you have stolen from will discontinue their charitable donations (none, I hope). Those are the things you truly take from people. And what you do to them if they stand up to you is even worse--just read the slim you have written about me and a sweet, caring disabled woman who once loved you!

Matthew, you are the lowest common denominator--you are the type of person who challenges my personal beliefs. You see, I am a humanist--I believe that all people are inherently good--you are the person with the ability to destroy that belief. The good news is--I am stronger than you! I will not let you do that because I see your trueself--I have listened to the people you have emotionally crushed and I have stepped up to take away your ability to do that by exposing you--through your own words. Right here--for all to see. And I have waited for the defenders--I have offered my phone number and email address to all and only those you have harmed have called or written. No one stands by you. Now, that is something that will help me sleep at night!

22nd of Nov, 2008

Still no answers to my questions? Come on Matthew, did you run out of lies? Love that you moved part of this thread over to [redacted] and posted on that sweet disabled lady's thread--where she explains how much money you owe her! And you don't even respond to her--you just continue to attack me and lie about me. As I said before, you just continue to prove my point. On that note, I have now spoken to both the sheriff's department and the Network regarding your lies about me--just as I thought, NOTHING IS REAL WITH YOU. Guess maybe you are smart enough to know better than to file false police reports--that is truly a surprise. A little disappointing as I would love the opportunity to face you in court at your expense--would never waste my own money going after you for all your lies as the Dept of Labor will work out just fine for me. Have a great day, Matthew--keep looking over your shoulder for when the authorities catch up with you!!

Still waiting for your answers and the phone calls and emails from all your defenders...am guessing this wait will be infinite.

23rd of Nov, 2008

Still no answers? Did you run out of lies? Cannot wait to see your face in court? Have a Fabulous Day:-))