Gemma Regis Talent Managementfradulent practices

S

I have too have been scammed by this so called talent manager. She baited me and my child with the same tactics. Having no experience with the business. I am ashamed to admit that she bilked me out of hundreds of dollars. Our relationship ended when I finally refused to be bullied by her anymore. Please do not waste any money with her. Find a legitimate company to work with, or you will be sorry. None of her students have done any major work. Gemma is also an aspiring actress. She has not done any major work either.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices