WestPac Banking Corporation — breaking fees for fixed loans
On 16/02/2017 I received details for breaking my fixed loan with WESTPAC (Ref: PS/SM/3910791/ZYA03) indicating a breaking cost of $ 12, 011.78 and a fee of $300. When I applied for breaking my second fixed loan 12 months later, WESTPAC informed me on 06/03/2018 that the breaking cost will be $ 3, 989.50 and the the fee $300 (Ref: PS/NN/4735844/ZYA03).
How can the difference of $8, 000 of the breaking costs be justified?
More WestPac Banking Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Westpac Bank Loan and Insurance - bad customer service no responability for their staff actions 
- Westpac - westpac suck 
- Westpac Corporate Bank 511 Garretts Green LA - sent the money for fund transfer 
- Westpac - unable to process chargeback 
- Westpac - customer relations
- Malaga Westpac Branch - loan 
- WestPac Banking Corporation - statement history
- WestPac Banking Corporation - credit card services & customer service personnel
- WestPac Banking Corporation - home insurance
- WestPac Banking Corporation - my online banking credit card balance