Western Digital / passport external drive
I purchased a 300 GB external hard drive (My Passport). The thing didn't work right the moment I plugged it in and had to call support to set it up.
I only transfered 1 file to it (18 GB)...and weeks later I went to delete that file and the drive wouldn't let me. I was not able to copy the files to any other drives. The support was worthless. I wasted $120 on this piece of crap and want others to know that I have used a verbatim external drive for over 3 years...EVERY DAY!...and have never hada problem.
My advice. Avoid Western Digital
More Western Digital Complaints & Reviews
- Western Digital Hard Drives - No disk, no answer 
- Western Digital - Mismatched serial numbers on hard drive 
- Western Digital - External Hard Drive 
- Western Digital - Terrible customer services 
- Western Digital - Lousy Hard Drives 
- Western Digital Technologies - service, official taobao shop in china
- Western Digital Technologies - return for repair wd ex4 12tb nas box
- Western Digital - canada's rma refusing to exchange 1 day old doa drive for brand new replacement
- Western Digital - wd red 5tb internal drive
- Western Digital - Nas - my book live duo