Wells Fargo / scam and fraud!

1 1 Home CampusDes Moines, IA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-840-5812

My Husband and I sold our house in Wisconsin, and came to Cookeville TN, we had over 50,000.00 and a credit score of 7.8. Because we are both mentally and physically disabled, my husband is a disabled Viet Nam vet, with cancer from agent orange. we hired home inspectors, a buyers agent, and if you are hiring a buyers agent make sure they are not with rebac, and check all disclaimers in your sales contract.

There are a lot of people involved in insider mortgage fraud, it is usually the listing agent, the seller, the appraiser, the home inspector, the closing attorney, who if you think he is working for you, think again! Make sure you get it in writing, and make sure he doesn't show you one paper to sign and switch it for another.

Also you have 180 days to file a complaint to get arbertition against a realtor, and 3 years in most states to file complaints with the State Boards, most of these will give the crooks a slap on the wrist, and you are just out everything and will have to keep fighting because there is no help for the defrauded home buyers, but if it was the homebuyer that lied on his loan app. they can prosecute you, but try to get someone to do anything to the mortgage lenders, or banks, or Freddie Mac.

Wells Fargo is committing organized fraud and conspiracy to commit racketeering in a real estate and mortgage scam We have been working on our case for over 3 years, and we have not found any one to help us, we will continue to fight for our rights, to have equal justice.

The appraiser working with the mortgage company WR Starkey a company that buys loans for wells fargo had their appraiser over value the home and we have filed a complaint with the state board he received a small fine for misreporting property characteristics and for communiting an appraisal in a fraudulent manner. In other words he lied and said we had a well and it is actually a foot valve in a creek, so we have to haul our water in, as we have no potable water, the septic tank is under the house, it is a 812 ft Jim Walters home with 2 unfinished additions one of which is 567 square ft he said was heated and cooled, there are registers in the floor but they are not hooked to anything, and he said it is a site built home, and 1776 square ft.There is supposed to be 23.5 arcers but we think it may only be 1 arcer. Because of our handicaps we hired all these people to make sure we didn't get screwed, they all took advantage of us.

Va

Comments

Ja
  14th of Jun, 2015

I understand your pain. I have filed a complaint with every Tennessee State board you can think of including the Tennessee Board for licensing Contractors, the Tennessee Board for licensing Surveyors, the TBI, Alternative Dispute Board for Rule 31 Mediators and the Tennessee Safety and Homeland Security. In every case the profession the complaint is being made against is being policed by themselves. Forget it. They are not going to sanction their own people.
It works something like this. The complaint is filed within the 180 time limit. The board either answers with they find no fault or they wait for 180 days and tell you it is to late because, in my case, the Rule 31 mediator you filed a complaint against for a conflict of interest is no longer an attorney and the complaint is out of their jurisdiction because he is now a judge. How about this one. I filed a complaint about a surveyor in September of 2014, the surveyor changed his survey based on my complaint and as of today (June 14, 2015) I still have not heard from the Tennessee Licensing Board for Surveyors concerning my complaint.
I live in Clarksville, Montgomery, home of the 101 air borne and the worse build homes in the nation. I found out there were several rejected items in my home of which none were repaired by the contactor but the house passed final inspection. This is how we repay our military. I own property in Robertson County Tennessee. My neighbor fenced in my land and filed a complaint me. He then filed a restraining order against me, preventing me from stopping him from crossing over my land he did not fence in. The adjacent owner had another entrance to his property and over four feet of property he fenced in he had access to before reaching my property. The land he claims to owns was conveyed by a dead women which was reported to the TBI (Tennessee Bureau of Investigation) with no reply.
In December of 2014 I received a speeding ticket for traveling 49 miles an hour in a 35 mile and hour zone while setting still waiting to turn onto the interstate and driving with an expired insurance. The officer said it was too late for me to present proof of insurance because he had already written the ticket. The officer had me to sign in the wrong spot and when I saw the ticket again my name had been forged on the violator's line. (Copper Town Tennessee) WELCOME TO TENNESSEE AND SMALLER GOVERNORMENT. Leave before it is too late.
As far as Wells Fargo is concern, anyone who has been turned down for the HARP REFINANCING with Wells Fargo be thankful. The secret word is refinance. I was quoted my new payment on the phone and told how much money I would save on three different investment properties. I originally thought even thought the payments are a little higher on two of the properties the times had been decreased from 22 years to 15 years, only to find out I was not quoted the new monthly payments. They were only quoting my new principle and interest payment and then the taxes and insurance had to be added to that causing a significant increase in my monthly payments and lets not talk about my loan to debt ratio. The third house had a decreased payment but the terms of the loan was extended from 8 years to 10 years, costing me over $4, 500.00 over the life of the loan. Refinance these loans under the pretense of HARP would cost the owner over Twenty Thousand dollars ($20, 000.00). THANK YOU WELLS FARGO