Welcome Finance / Secured Lending

1 England, Hampshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

I am writing this as I very annoyed with service provided by Welcome Finance, they are quick to deliver with secured loans and I think the government should intervene and stop this easy credit. When your cirumstances change they dont even acknowledge it but still ring every month requesting payments. We pay our normal contracted amount each month which we struggle with and a bit towards the arrears but they add more costs for letters and phone calls they make so this as made the arrears increase. All our other creditors have been brilliant and sympathetic and have helped but Welcome Finanace have been C##P! We wish we never went with them! SO OUR ADVICE STAY CLEAR as soon as we can remortgage then its bye bye to them!!!

Do

Comments

• We
      8th of Jul, 2010

hi there . welcome finance do the same thing to me thay will call me a week after thay have been payed asking me for my payment! not sure what they do with my money but my lawer should find out i hope. good luck dont let them get away with it.

• Do
      12th of Sep, 2010

we have had the exact same problem - their staff are cocky and arrogant and taking a loan with them has been our biggest mistake and an even bigger regret. After being made redundant we were unable to keep up the full payments on either the loan or mortgage. Our mortgage co were excellent and helped us in every way they could but Welcome seem unable to understand that when people take out these loans they do not have a crystal ball and that their situation could (and probably will) change within 15yrs!!! I have worked for a sister company so I know that their training is centered around "treating the customer fairly" but I think every staff member I have spoken to was absent on that particular training day!!!

• Pe
      23rd of Oct, 2013

My ex husband left me with debts coming out the yinyang!! Including a brand new £17, 000 welcome finance secured loan. My mortgage company and other creditors were all ver sympathetic and agreed to lower payments etc. welcome harassed me daily with phone calls yet never attempted to contact my ex husband. During the divorce I met my future partner and over the last 2 1/2 years have paid £11, 250 into the loan. Monthly payments of £250.00 with capiitization charges of £218.00 a month. I am in a position to clear the loan and the robbing B@£#€}|s won't take this figure or circumstances into consideration when offering a settlement, wanting £18, 334.10 i offered £15, 000 to clear it. Them responding "we won't even lose the £0.10p love.

I'm currently trying to find out their recievers details since they went into receivership 2 years ago.

STAY CLEAR is my advice. Disgusting company.